Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] So, About Stalker, Corpus

WindBlade

So, considering his nature/origins...

considering he was/is Tenno... Maybe he was Hayden Tenno, the first one?

Also, with regards to the corpus...

So the corpus appear to the remnants of the orokin, just with a lot of knowledge lost (which ties in with some of the stuff learned in scans. Also, considering Alads hale and healthy appearance, I'm intrigued how that's going to pan out on ps4 where Nef won the tubemen event. Are they going to get an infested Alad as mystery helper, or Nef? Kinda dreading when they call in the favour

Nah I think that the stalker is a space kid just like us, he has a control pod somewhere too but doesn't know where. Maybe one day we will find it and we will punch the "real" stalker in the face :D

about the stalker

after playing the quest and seeing how the tenno actually perform i would have to think at this point warframe universe IS different than dark sector and that the protoskin is just an acknowledgement to the old game.

my theory is that stalker was one of the kids and was ok withthe orokin testing and not his fellow peers on the ship. 

i also have a sneaking suspicion lotus took over the body of margulus (spelling?) and somehow was altered by her hosts feelings towards the tenno.

i think this because so far hunhow's divided body looks sentient yet he has a humanish face over intercom and needed the stalker (or more likely) his operator, as a host.

Also, with regards to the corpus...

So the corpus appear to the remnants of the orokin, just with a lot of knowledge lost (which ties in with some of the stuff learned in scans. Also, considering Alads hale and healthy appearance, I'm intrigued how that's going to pan out on ps4 where Nef won the tubemen event. Are they going to get an infested Alad as mystery helper, or Nef? Kinda dreading when they call in the favour

Then the one who helps us will be Nef