Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Game Is Still Running(?)

reverb6

Okay, sorry to disturb you guys with this but may I know some ways to maybe fix this?

So, I just got back from doing the second mission from "The Second Dream" quest which is the Uranus Submersible one. After extracting from the mission and went back in the liset it doesn't load, my character cannot interact with anything inside the ship, can't open things like; arsenal, foundry, market, codex and the other rest in the ship even Navigation.

Seems like maybe the only way I see is through activating Task Manager and "End Task" on Warframe but it doesn't work either so I'm confused...

Anyone might have a suggestion for this? .-.

Warframe isn't the only application running. Look in your Task Manager for anything named Evolution Engine, as you also have to end task on that as well.

Well, apparently the only thing showing is just "Warframe" and this forum that I'm opening (;_;)

Had to risk it through the "process" section and shut down "TheEvolutionEngine.exe" and maybe... risking my system higher .-.

Yeah I noticed alot of buggs lately cant tell if they are from U18, U18.0.1 or from an update earlier. But Warframe now even after closing continues to tell me its running via steam. Another thing is idk what the RAM normal was before the update but I'm running alot hotter on my laptop. Yeah, yeah, Desktops are for gaming, I never had an issue with this laptop, until now.