Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp] About The New Slide Velocity

Feyangol

Heyho,

I'll make it short. The slide is either bugged or DE reduced the velocity of the slide additionally to the dependance on the mobility stat.

It's really obvious, if you compare it to the PvE slide. Run a mission in PvE and slide with any frame, then try to use a frame with 1.0 Mobility in PvP (which should behave exactly like the PvE frame) and slide with this frame too. You will see: they don't have equal slide velocity gain.

I don't care why it is like this, but pls fix it or undo your decision to nerf the slide velocity gain in general. 

Edited by Feyangol

I think that was in the patch notes. I asked for clarification.

I guess it's so you can't easily just build up momentum and move fast with frames meant to move slow.

No, it's not.

There is no word about "reduced overall slide velocity gain in PvP" in the patch notes:

• All Warframes have had their PvP Mobility stats adjusted.
        • All Mods that affect Mobility have been changed from percentage to additive.
        • Elemental Mobility Mods have had their mobility increased.
        • Slide velocity boost is now affected by the PvP Mobility stat.
        • The mobility Mods Adept Surge, Rising Skill, Calculated Spring and Tempered Bound have had their armour   
          buffs/debuffs removed and their health/shield values adjusted.

• Slide velocity boost is now affected by the PvP Mobility stat.

The mobility stat was pretty much decreased across the board for every frame.

That's why I said that you should take a frame with 1.0 Mobility (or mod any frame to 1.0 Mobility)...

The velocity gain with such a frame is not the same as before ...

Edited by Feyangol

It feels like the warframes have the same weight they do in the relays, which is painful. I think we'll get used to it though.

The Relays just force a narrower fov... they should change that btw. Only on consoles 60 degree vision makes sense. It is because the tv only uses about 60 degree of YOUR fov. Pc monitors are near the eyes and use about 90 in most cases.

This nerf was unnecessary for ligh weight frames. I dont like moving like a snail with Banshee who has literally 15 armor. Melts instantly if come across any kind of firepower. Whats the point if i cant move away from fire if im suppose to be a fast frame ?

They should do something about Light frames. Nerfing everything along with tanks doesnt solve anything, just creates more annoyance.

This nerf was unnecessary for ligh weight frames. I dont like moving like a snail with Banshee who has literally 15 armor. Melts instantly if come across any kind of firepower. Whats the point if i cant move away from fire if im suppose to be a fast frame ?

They should do something about Light frames. Nerfing everything along with tanks doesnt solve anything, just creates more annoyance.

I play my Banshee with all mobility mods (-> 1,36 Mobility) and the slight velocity gain with her seems to be the same as in PvE ...

I srsly hate this nerf -.- .

Edited by Feyangol