Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie: Survival/defense

Roboplus

I don't know where the bug was planted that longer means harder, but it's not. A 20 minute/wave mission isn't harder than a 10 minute one, it just takes longer. A lot longer.

The 20 minute survival on the first sortie was bad enough. But depending on group makeup the defenses can take 30-40 minutes. The most difficult part of that is my hand cramping up.

The occasional 20 minute/wave survival from an event alert was painful enough to sit through. Just start enemy level/spawns on survivals and defenses at the 10 minute/wave remaining mark if you want enemy level/spawns to be higher. I don't care if I'm fighting a level 110 enemy. But the 10 minutes/waves prior serve no purpose.

I think it's an endurance thing, but I completely agree. The point of the sorties was to get rid of that first slow part and yet it just puts the slow part back in, with higher level enemies.

Increase the level and spawn rates of the enemies to the 2nd half of the current time so it doesn't take an hour for 20 waves... It's meant to challenge us, not waste our time.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS / no sorries for caps /

Just did sortie, again 40minute 20 wave boring and guess what greater lens blueprint (can be bought in market for 200k credit each), thanks DE, pls add maybe 5k credit bundles and maybe 300 ferrite bundles? To reward pool, those would be nice!

Edited by AnnoyingBanana