Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Few Operator Questions [Spoilers]

Rioma

So whats up with your operator just chilling in the back of the landing craft? Do they move around? Do they need to eat? Bathroom? What if my operator wants to go to the gym to workout? Should the operator be walking around the liset doing things instead of the warframe? Are we going to get syndicate jump suits xD ?

Operator, Ordis wonders. . what're you thinking about? Ordis make me a sandwich and get us to Jupiter already! Lotus said the corpus are trying to smuggle some of that alertium that we need to make some new frames. Chop chop or else ill get darvo to sell me a new ship cephalon.

I'm afraid, it's been kinda already explained, it practically controlling the warframe.

if he moves, the frame, doesn't. 

I swear I hate my operator...which I hope isn't myself....I hope he just powers the frame and nothing else.

"Coprus have tech weapons"

...........I hate this operator thing already.

But the other things he says are quite nice.

How long have we been alive? It doesn't make sense to apply our science into Warframe from the beginning... and if you do...judging by how long that we haven't move...the muscles are pretty much...wouldn't be enough for them to even stand up.

As far as I know...there is a NASA project that needs human subjects, and any US citizen could apply... the experiment is about  having a person lay down on a a bed for 3 months...not doing anything...and they'll give them 6k in the end, and a medical care that's for helping them to recover their muscles...it appears that 3 month not moving your muscles are enough for it to collapse to a point where one cannot properly stand up... so...judging by how long the operator is in that .... thing.... I'm pretty sure the last thing he/she want to do is move around...

So whats up with your operator just chilling in the back of the landing craft? Do they move around? Do they need to eat? Bathroom? What if my operator wants to go to the gym to workout? Should the operator be walking around the liset doing things instead of the warframe? Are we going to get syndicate jump suits xD ?

I'm pretty sure that same waterfalls you saw after your Warframe got knocked-out for the first time, used similarly in the Orbiter, are used as Liquid nutrients and muscle-feed to maintain the Tenno, as much as would the Warframes are possibly fed the same, or...

Being spoonfed by Ordis with Nano Spores on a daily basis.