Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] What Schools Have My Fellow Tenno Chosen?

(PSN)Vahlon_Valiant

I'm curious to see how diverse eveyones picks are and why they chose their school. While i as a console player dont have the second dream, since i play tankier frames valkyr, chroma, and wukong(yes hes a tank to me) I'll be going Unairu school for bonus armor and melee buff crushing enemies with the stone fists of Sun Wukong sounds so fun and debuffing enemies while strengthening my allies (even more with cryo chroma) is also a bonus i love supporting but not at the expense of being a squishy.

I picked Madurai because at the time i was given the choice there was absolutly no info about what the schools give so i picked the one with the most appealing desciption. Now since i know the actual perks and abilties i might choose something else.

I was conflicted between Naramon (Knowledgable and stealthy/tactical) and Zenurik (Indirectly critical), but I ended up choosing Naramon.

A bit bummed that it's mostly melee focused, but no regrets. Can't argue with the crit invisibility passive (except for the bug on shadow step).

i chose naramon because well there was no info like evers said and the description felt most fitted to me 

i have no regrets its really fun to use 

when i read the descriptions of the schools i thought vazarin would make me a countering boss rolling off enemy melees assassinating, counter tossing them, and just all out walling them xD then i see the tree and its the healer i was like hell nah son

when i read the descriptions of the schools i thought vazarin would make me a countering boss rolling off enemy melees assassinating, counter tossing them, and just all out walling them xD then i see the tree and its the healer i was like hell nah son

same here. chose vazarin cause I like adapting, got the healing. geh. at least I hope they will be changing stuff, it's still in heavy beta. 

don't have any idea what the schools were, so i went with the that sounded to have the most offence.  

so school madurai, so laser attack is cool.  i might switch, once i know what the other powers are.

i wonder if there a video out showing the base power of all the school.

I accidentally picked Zanurik when what I really wanted was Madurai. The lift thing is useful, I guess, but I'd much prefer having a laser beam that obliterates everything.

Haven't checked out what the stealth one is (Naramon? Whats it do anyway), might like that one since I play Ash and Loki a LOT, my two main frames.

Went with Madurai because it said "speed" but the tree has nothing to do with run speed. So i bought a Naramon Lens to get the Shadow Step Passive. 2 days of farming Focus points to unlock shadow step. Guess what shadow step isnt procing at all! (Yes i activated my Mind Spike ability)

I read up a few scraps of the trees before I made my choice. Went with Zenurik. It's not very useful in the early game since everything dies when you throw a cotton ball at it, but it actually saved my hide a few times 60+ minutes deep into a survival. So I think I made the right choice.

I accidentally picked Zanurik when what I really wanted was Madurai. The lift thing is useful, I guess, but I'd much prefer having a laser beam that obliterates everything.

Haven't checked out what the stealth one is (Naramon? Whats it do anyway), might like that one since I play Ash and Loki a LOT, my two main frames.

Basically nyx chaos and leaves u with passive invisibility on critical hits i believe