Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] When The Lotus Gets A Home.

Hansin

I don't know about you all, but seeing the Lotus makes me speechless.
I'm so excited to get to get quests from her or whatever her purpose will be in game. I have such high hopes for Warframe right now.
What about all of you? How do you feel?​​

I'm really pleased with the way it's going.  After an initial bit of disappointment with some aspects of the reveals in relation to the headcanon I'd built up (I was of the "worn suits" school of thought), I really dig being a childlike superbeing with a whole universe to explore using my avatars.

According to the message (the one with the Broken War attached to it), Ordis got disabled or something.

Besides, how could Ordis, who amounts to sentient AI, stop them? The Shadow Stalker could teleport, and the Lotus...

I have no idea how the Lotus works. She might have Void-Magic'd herself in or something.

According to the message (the one with the Broken War attached to it), Ordis got disabled or something.

Besides, how could Ordis, who amounts to sentient AI, stop them? The Shadow Stalker could teleport, and the Lotus...

I have no idea how the Lotus works. She might have Void-Magic'd herself in or something.

Ah yes. He was suppressed by him. Doesn't really answer HOW he come into our SHIP. Or does he stealth go with us through the Liset-Warframe-thingie???

Isn't Lotus and Hunhow aren't possible to enter the void? So why - if the orbiter is hidden WITHIN the void can she enter? Or does I got it wrong?

Ah yes. He was suppressed by him. Doesn't really answer HOW he come into our SHIP. Or does he stealth go with us through the Liset-Warframe-thingie???

Isn't Lotus and Hunhow aren't possible to enter the void? So why - if the orbiter is hidden WITHIN the void can she enter? Or does I got it wrong?

I think orbiter was just around the moon when second dream happened, and hunhow was carried to void by stalker. That part is tricky.

It is implied that Hunhow's sword form is immune, or at least resistant to the void-poison-thing, as he/she/it was on the moon with shadow stalker. Also, recall that bit where we touched that sentient thingy. When Hunhow somehow obtained the location of the moon from the Lotus, He/she/it may have also obtained the position of the Orbiter.

Still cannot explain the Lotus being immune/resistant to the void. Perhaps she became a human/sentient hybrid? 

I think orbiter was just around the moon when second dream happened, and hunhow was carried to void by stalker. That part is tricky.

I highly doubt that the Orbiter would be hidden near the moon. I mean, there's no reason for them to have NOT done that, but a security breach on an Orbiter would compromise the moon's location.

Edited by Blue22beam

According to Stalker/hunhow, the moon was introduced INTO the void. So even after the correction of the Moon's course it should be hidded within the void space. Even if it wasn't anywhere near the Void space after this correction, HOW the F*** does Liset catched us before/AFTER Stalker got on board?!

It is implied that Hunhow's sword form is immune, or at least resistant to the void-poison-thing, as he/she/it was on the moon with shadow stalker. Also, recall that bit where we touched that sentient thingy. When Hunhow somehow obtained the location of the moon from the Lotus, He/she/it may have also obtained the position of the Orbiter.

Still cannot explain the Lotus being immune/resistant to the void. Perhaps she became a human/sentient hybrid? 

I highly doubt that the Orbiter would be hidden near the moon. I mean, there's no reason for them to have NOT done that, but a security breach on an Orbiter would compromise the moon's location.

But even if you 'know' the position of the hidden Orbiter, you need a link to the ship to go IN. I mean... that's not a planet/destroyer/formorianship/anything like a deathstar you can easy find a path in it(like falcon in Star wars).

And if the orbiter is hidden in the void(masking it's signature) it's like searching a u-boot with just your eyes... So how it this 'hidden' defined? Invisible? Or just anti-ping method?

Edited by Lord_Xenon

But even if you 'know' the position of the hidden Orbiter, you need a link to the ship to go IN. I mean... that's not a planet/destroyer/formorianship/anything like a deathstar you can easy find a path in it(like falcon in Star wars).

And if the orbiter is hidden in the void(masking it's signature) it's like searching a u-boot with just your eyes... So how it this 'hidden' defined? Invisible? Or just anti-ping method?

During the final scene, the stalker was shown teleporting. It is entirely possible that he simply teleported in.

If you know the exact position of this hypothetical u-boat, why would there be a need to see it? Hunhow may have simply guided shadow stalker to the orbiter, then teleported the duo in.

Funny thing that Stalker left. Had he waited a few minutes, he could have shanked Lotus and saved the Sentients a ton of trouble. Kill the head, the rest of the body dies with it.

Pretty sure that the Lotus would not have showed up in person should the Tenno have succeeded in sitting on the throne.

Actually... did he not energy-explode away? I mean, that was the ideal moment to strike at the Tenno. His actions made sense, and his leave was likely involuntary. 

Edited by Blue22beam

The Lotus is indeed a Sentient. She, herself, said that the Senteints cannot enter the Void, yes. We can safely say she moved the moon to the Void, idk how though. However, it isn't said explictly where the Lotus is. For all we know, she wasn't at the moon at all.

The Lotus is indeed a Sentient. She, herself, said that the Senteints cannot enter the Void, yes. We can safely say she moved the moon to the Void, idk how though. However, it isn't said explictly where the Lotus is. For all we know, she wasn't at the moon at all.

I was referring to the bit where she appeared at our Orbiter. According to Ordis, the Orbiter is "... hidden in the void".