Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know There's U18 But I Need Answers

(PSN)MdotSCOTT

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO NYX PRIME!!??!!!??? Ive been playing this game for a month and that's the ugliest prime I've seen. Her head piece.... Why... Her body.... Really? I was so excited to have mind control till I made the frame. What happened here? Who's responsible for this travesty? Please stop everything you are doing and fix this.

Lol. I would use another helmet but they didn't really match the rest of her. I only have the default one. That new skin is pretty awesome but for 200p? I can get some pretty awesome mods with 200p

you can get pretty awesome mods with a little farming , but the skin is exclusive for the market.

Lol. I would use another helmet but they didn't really match the rest of her. I only have the default one. That new skin is pretty awesome but for 200p? I can get some pretty awesome mods with 200p

Menticide helmet with some orokin yellow color pallete works though.

Anyway, you will burn for this heressy.

Edited by Dartiel

Touche. Lol @ "a little farming" i wouldn't buy mods i could farm with 200p. However that is a good way to look at it. If i end up liking her as much as loki i might buy that skin

Menticide helmet with some orokin yellow color pallete works though.

Anyway, you will burn for this heressy.

How is it heressy? Lol

Touche. Lol @ "a little farming" i wouldn't buy mods i could farm with 200p. However that is a good way to look at it. If i end up liking her as much as loki i might buy that skin

How is it heressy? Lol

Bow down and praise Nyx the Empress this instant!!

FOR THE EMPRESS!!