Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Second Dream Hyper Spoilers] I Find It Amazing How I Can Turn Stuff Very Non-Serious For Myself...

(PSN)SteampunkJester

So I just watched the second Dream on Youtube* and during the final scene where Lotus and the Tenno are talking, my mind immediately went to the Tenno sitting, still getting accustomed to getting out of the cryopod, Lotus then immediately runs up to them and gives them a big hug:

Lotus: "Oh my god, sweetie! You're finally here! I missed you SOOOOO~ MUCH! *squeezes hug tighter*

Tenno: Mom! Plz! Stahp! I just woke up!"

I also subscribe to the Warframes having a personality independent of the Tenno (that theory never went away even with this quest, and even if DE decides they don't have personalities I still doubt I won't think of them as having one) so then I thought about the comical interactions between the Tenno and all the warframes  (since I have a different personality for each of them) as if Warframe is some slice of life comedy:

Tenno: "Frost, stop lying around!"

Frost: "*wakes up* I got it, I got it."

Tenno: "We have to be alert at all times."

Zephyr: "Yeah, you can say that we have to 'Stay Frosty'...oh come on, don't go giving me the cold shoulder!"

Tenno/Frost: "..."

*Mirage then morphs in through the darkness and hugs the Tenno*

Mirage: "Operator! I'm back from the mission!

Tenno: "Miraaaaaage~ Staaaaaaahp~!"

and before I knew it I noticed the video had ended and I had to restart the whole final cutscene. This has been going on for a while and it's actually branched into characters that already have a set personality. (Alad is actually a traveling salesman who "invents" stuff, but he really buys all of it off of ShopTerminus and Vor is a rising star on the biggest soap opera in the Origin system, "The Loneliest Void").

*To DE:

cZ1cSph.gif

That was amazing and friggin cool

Edited by (PS4)SteampunkJester

If mirage had a personality I feel like it would be more like really sadistic and evil. Its the "you can't judge a book by its cover" rule. Mirage may look pink and happy but underneath she's just itching for a chance to slaughter something.

And this is why you need to get a grip.

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!" - Baron Munchausen

Eh at least it helps during tense moments (I say that but I've never been in a tense moment >.>').

If mirage had a personality I feel like it would be more like really sadistic and evil. Its the "you can't judge a book by its cover" rule. Mirage may look pink and happy but underneath she's just itching for a chance to slaughter something.

The personality I've thought up for her is that she is super happy and genki but quickly goes into blood knight territory when fighting (just like her mother Mirage Prime ^_^. "but wait isn't Lotus supposed to be the mother?" ****, Now I gotta rewrite my headcanon...).

But isn't the Operator controlling the Warframe? Wouldn't the Operator just be hugging himself/herself?

das just sad...

i cri evertim T^T

Edited by (PS4)SteampunkJester

Or they've developed mental issues that subconsciously control the suits.

Kinda like Tony Stark in Iron Man 3.

Not gonna lie...I would totally pay plat for Iron Man (fav Avenger! ^_^)

It would have been nice if each Tenno were only single in number(like the story states),and each of them had a seperate personality.I indeed assume different personalities when I see them as well...like Hydroid 0_0

I also like to think that. For me, Hydroid is a pirate captain (duh) of a crew made up of several ragtag grineer, corpus, and human crew members and will eventually inherit the title of "Pirate Emperor" once his father, Hydroid Prime, retires. Also speaks in "pirate talk" which annoys the heck out of Excal. XD (Coincidentally, Hydroid Prime's ship is actually several Formorians stitched together that he took on using nothing but the 6 Akjagara Primes he carries around and an Odonata with a broken wing that was the result of a drunk night on Neptune).

• 3 weeks later...