The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Focus] Some Passives Not Working?

Juuyon

I unlocked Systemic Override from the Zenurik tree and experimented a bit. While I do get the energy restoration from Energy Overflow after activating my Focus Ability, the energy efficiency of Warframe abilities remains unchanged throughout the mission (tested this with a Trin with 100% Efficiency). Is this a bug? It seems other abilities (like armor buff from Unairu) seem to be working (even though only on a small scale). Or does "efficiency" not refer to Power Efficiency at all (which would be weird, given how the skill tree is focussed on energy management).

Max efficiency is probably still 75% regardless of additional effects.

I'm pretty sure ability cost cannot be made lower than 25% its base cost. Try testing with no efficiency mods.

Read the post again, he already stated that he's at 100% = base efficiency.

On topic :

Like The_Rall said, you need to activate the 'Focus form' first before the passives kick in. This is true for Madurai and Vazarin, so its a safe bet to say that they are the same for Zenurik as well. Without solid numbers its really hard to tell, which I hope DE improves upon. I've seen posts that also addresses that the efficiency passive might not be working / working for short periods of time. So it might be the issue here.

Edited by Neah

As Neah recognized, I'm at base efficiency (100%). Also as stated in my OP, I *did* activate my Focus form - energy regeneration kicked in, efficiency didn't (both skills were unlocked and selected). Trin's ult cost 100 energy regardless of whether I activated it before or after my Focus ability.

I'm pretty sure ability cost cannot be made lower than 25% its base cost. Try testing with no efficiency mods.

Correct, BUT. What if you're using maxed Blind Rage? it should restore some of that lost efficiency regardless.

As Neah recognized, I'm at base efficiency (100%). Also as stated in my OP, I *did* activate my Focus form - energy regeneration kicked in, efficiency didn't (both skills were unlocked and selected). Trin's ult cost 100 energy regardless of whether I activated it before or after my Focus ability.

Did you "activate" the ability by clicking it in your focus tree after unlocking it?

Edited by Edgarhighman