Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream

Hello, as you see in my name, I am console. It is very hard to avoid every single warframe video since the spoilers are everywhere. I'm so excited but waiting 3 week or more is gonna hurt.

my question is, Should I spoil The Second Dream for myself by watching a video on it, or should I wait.

since PC has it, do you think it is better not knowing what will happen and experiencing it alone, or do you tink it would be better to know what would happen, and have no surprise?

Im not looking for an answer like," do what you feel fit" or something like that. i need real advice. thank you bye <3

thanks guys, that's all that has been on my mind. I was stupid and spoiled Natah for myself when it was on pc and I didn't want to do that with something this important. everyone is saying its a game changer. I guess ill get all the nitain extract i need for Ivara then take a little break from warframe until it goes into cert.

Do not spoil it for yourself. You will be utterly surprised (I know I was). Just when I thought it was over, my mind was blown once again. It was a great experience and I don't think watching a video of it will be quite the same. It's just too good not to experience it for yourself. The wait will be worth it. 

The only thing it would do would take away the surprise you get out of the quest, it doesn't takeaway excitement, Personally seeing my frame in cinematics any time just is so cool.My favourite outside the quest is when you have the J3 golem boss fight *not the raid* when the ship is destroyed while your frame is on it so ordis fires the archwing in the direction your frame goes and then your liset goes flying by past you. ITS JUST SO FREAKING COOL

But if you can. Hold yourself back it makes it 10x better.

Edited by Demonfr34k

Hello, as you see in my name, I am console. It is very hard to avoid every single warframe video since the spoilers are everywhere. I'm so excited but waiting 3 week or more is gonna hurt.

my question is, Should I spoil The Second Dream for myself by watching a video on it, or should I wait.

since PC has it, do you think it is better not knowing what will happen and experiencing it alone, or do you tink it would be better to know what would happen, and have no surprise?

Im not looking for an answer like," do what you feel fit" or something like that. i need real advice. thank you bye <3

You really, really, really, REALLY should wait.

REALLY.

I myself am not usually one to bother with story spoilers, I don't usually care that much, but this "thing" is so mind-blowing (and so engagingly well done by DE) that you've simply GOT to avoid spoilers and wait to play it for yourself.

I can't emphasise it enough, it's one of the best implementations of a big lore twist shocker of its kind in any videogame.  In my experience, only a few quests in BioWare/Obsidian games, or Bethesda games, have had the same kind of impact (and also, a particular quest in Champions Online involving time travel - not that this has anything to do with time travel, but it had a really "trippy" effect, like this).

You'd probably find it quite good fun to watch in a video, but of course games have that added immersion factor, and you owe it to yourself to "live" through this.

Edited by Omnimorph