The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] So About These.....

megastorm

Question

Ok I got madurai, and the first two sorties I got unairu and zenurik. I only installed madurai for now. But before I install the others I have a question. If I had all 3 of them install will they all go off at the same time when I press the focus button? Or can I only have 1 active at a time?

Edited by megastorm

14 answers to this question

On the screen that shows all 5, unlocked schools have a "make primary" button, and the one that you choose to be your primary will be the ability that you use. It doesn't actually have anything to do with the lenses you have equipped at the time, just whichever school is your primary.

Edited by adiamorph

You're talking about the lenses right?

If so. You can have any/all lens on without any problem. But only killing blows by the weapon/frame give focus

I know that one, and that doesn't answer my question.

I am asking how do they active when press 5. Will only 1 go off or will all of them go off?

Only one at the time

Can you elaborate a bit. So how do i know if i can use a specific one?

Edited by megastorm

I know that one, and that doesn't answer my question.

I am asking how do they active when press 5. Will only 1 go off or will all of them go off?

Can you elaborate a bit. 

You can only use the 5 ability you've unlocked the Discipline for. You need 50k Focus points to unlock a new one, which then in turn lets you get standing for it when using that specific lens.

The lense itself has nothing to do with the 5 ability.

You can only use the 5 ability you've unlocked the Discipline for. You need 50k Focus points to unlock a new one, which then in turn lets you get standing for it when using that specific lens.

The lense itself has nothing to do with the 5 ability.

Still doesn't answer my question. I have the points to unlock both of them. I am specifically asking if i had all 3 how will they activate?

Still doesn't answer my question. I have the points to unlock both of them. I am specifically asking if i had all 3 how will they activate?

I'm wondering about this too, I'm wanting to unlock the Void & Heal one once I fully leveled my Mind Spike. How do we use the others if we unlocked them?

On the screen that shows all 5, unlocked schools have a "make primary" button, and the one that you choose to be your primary will be the ability that you use. It doesn't actually have anything to do with the lenses you have equipped at the time, just whichever school is your primary.

Ah, here we go, Thank you for this Morph. So what do the Lens really do, just give you "Rep" Points, like?, thats it?

When you unlock a second shcool it will say secundary and your first shcool primery if you want to change this go to your tenno in the back of your ship, hover over the shcool you want and press make primery, to answear if you can use them all at once the answear is no your 5th is deturmend by your set primary shcool

Edited: I gotta go back and read what you guys said before I posted what I said below.

Ok let me say this:

I have Madurai unlocked and use it. I can also use it even though it is not on my frame i installed it on

I have unairu and zenurik with 12k focus so i can install them and use them too.

So if I have all 3 installed, how do they activate? All at once? One at a time? Do I get to chose which one actives (like scrolling through warframe powers then middle mouse button to active that power)?

If I have powered up all the lense to use the ability through warframe and weapons then how will they go off? All at once or can I chose which one to use?

Edited by megastorm

Ok I am gonna do it....don't make me regret it :)

Oh my......ok i was a bit hard headed. The focus points I had, had nothing to do with unlocking the others. And I wouldn't have been able to use the ability without having them installed anyways. Oh well, I came here to learn something anyways.

Edited by megastorm