Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime Accessory?

(XBOX)Lmacncheese

So the frost prime is back from the vault and his syandana cool cool. So how come there isnt a pack just for the accessories that he originally came with? I dont wana pay 60$ for the entire pack when I own everything in it but the syandana. Is there goin to be price reducing or a separate pack or maybe a drop in the void?

So the frost prime is back from the vault and his syandana cool cool. So how come there isnt a pack just for the accessories that he originally came with? I dont wana pay 60$ for the entire pack when I own everything in it but the syandana. Is there goin to be price reducing or a separate pack or maybe a drop in the void?

Because people got salty and started writing support tickets when there were any hints of it coming back as they paid $140 for the third tier ember access, as there was no accessories pack for that one, thus they argue they 'had to' pay $140 to get the syandana. So, DE needed to find a way to offer it again without them spamming the forums on how they got scammed a year and a half ago in another galaxy, hence $60, as its similar to an accessory pack, which they introduced in the consequent prime access. Tad more with plat inclusion. They just can't offer the syandana for like, $10, because that will cause Misa rebels to ddos the login and chat servers, asking their money back, since their exertion of manly power dominance over exclusive real currency items will be diminished.

Edited by nms64