Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Show Off Your Tenno Post U18!

DeadD59

couldn't resist :3

7c9150d6c7.jpg

When will people understand that adding a spoiler tag is completely pointless when the title itself is a gargantuan spoiler?

it's not really a spoiler to those who haven't done the quest and still think the tenno are the... .uh... 

frames... because they aren't

it's not really a spoiler to those who haven't done the quest and still think the tenno are the... .uh... 

Not exactly correct. If the thread said "show off your frames" there'd be no problems but its "show off your Tenno". It's implying customisations outside of 'frames and it can be a spoiler.

Not exactly correct. If the thread said "show off your frames" there'd be no problems but its "show off your Tenno". It's implying customisations outside of 'frames and it can be a spoiler.

pretty sure people wouldn't think that if they haven't done the quest... but hey, if someone does, all the more power to them... might make them want to play the quest even more :D 

now then... this thread is being derailed.

SHOW ME YOUR BEAUTIFUL PEOPLES

I sense--heavily inspired by Orokin themes.  Great look.  Especially the eyes.

XD Thanks, Orokin was one of the things I had in mind when I was coloring him. The eye glow especially looks great by making the outline and pulses from Mending Tides have a darkened, brass-gold look to them.