Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Warframe Stories

Climaxstriker

Put up any warframe related stories you have that you think others might enjoy. it could be a story of a good experience or a bad experience.

Please keep anything that would spoil the plot of the quests in the little spoiler box.

I put my own story up in spoilers because a surprise would be ruined for players planning to do the second dream quest and it is long. don't worry, i put up a spoiler free tl;dr at the bottom.

No naming or shaming. just want peeps to keep that in mind.

I was on Draco hoping to farm madurai focus, 3 other players were there. I still remember the frames. Loki prime, Mirage, and Nyx prime.

Loki prime, like a jerk, decided it would be funny to keep switch teleport me out of the elevator as it was going up. for some reason i'll never figure out, he somehow teleports me to him rather than have us switch places. I have no idea why that happened. he did this multiple times thinking it was funny. I'm all for a good laugh, in fact, i didn't even mind it at first, but there's comes a point when the victim can have a laugh about it or get inconvenienced. Cross that line and you're not being funny anymore. you're just being a troll. The stalker shows up, gunning for me because i killed the giant 3 headed monster we all know and love, at the entrance to the elevator (he kept pulling that crap until he showed up, i'm not even going to lie.) Loki prime decides to get the f*** out and dodge leaving me to fend for myself as the stalker brutally destroys me. 

I could understand if he couldn't have helped me kill stalker but he could've at least just revived me. but NOPE! he makes use one of my revives when it could've been used for later rather than use it because loki wouldn't help a teammate out. I know that all the action was on the surface, but we'd ALL have the chance of fighting him and getting the war bp if he'd have let me on the elevator before stalker arrived. but now nobody got bp from him and it's all because Loki couldn't have been bothered to let a fellow tenno use the elevator for 5 minutes. I go up to the fight and while i'm going up i type in chat "Thanks for the help" Oh and sometime after that, i fall to the floor bleeding out, teammates try to rez me like the awesome teammates they are. Almost at 90%....aaaaaand Loki decides to teleport my not-yet revived body to a DIFFERENT location....in a more open area where my teammates would risk getting killed trying to rez me. At that point, I know this troll wanted me to rage for his amusement but all he got was the one passive aggressive remark. Wasn't going to satisfy him with more rage. 

Evidently my other 2 teammates' sense of justice were offended at him abusing his loki powers for his own selfish troll-thrill. either that or they wanted war too. I don't know and i don't care. As we got to the point where we could choose to leave, i chose to leave because i didn't want to be in the same mission as that Loki prime since he'd most likely teleport me near an arson eximus as it was causing a 'blaze of glory' just to be funny. Literally at the last second, the 2 other teammates choose extract, leaving Loki prime to fend to take on ALL those grineer and protect ALL those radio towers just to protect the loot he might've obtained that was valuable. While i don't like the thought of abandoning a teammate, i'd love to do it to someone who did the same to me just to show them how it feels. Sucks, doesn't it?

I didn't bother reporting him because i was satisfied enough with him being abandoned to the HUGE amounts of beefed up grineer. I don't know if it's possible to solo a draco round with a loki prime, i don't remember what weapons he had but I hope it frustrated him to no end. the occasional defiled snap dragon drops from the scorpions, so yeah. if he got it, it'd be such a shame to kiss it goodbye soon...To think, it would take a little self control and a little teamwork to get through a round. 

Tl;dr: Loki glitch teleports me out of the elevator as it's going up, purposely left me to die by the stalker's hand and actively tried to prevent me from being revived by teammates later on, teammates then counter troll him with EXTREME prejudice by leaving him all alone with the grineer.

Post your stories!

Edited by Climaxstriker

Ok....here is my bad experience from T3 Survival since it was my first time for being angry with low-level players. Here goes with my story.... (P.S. be warned with the foul language)

While I started hosting my T3 Survival cuz I'm farming Ash P System. I picked up random players from recruit. Turns out they're low-level players. I was hoping know what were they doing. I used my Nekros for survival so that we can go on an hour to go. We started to go to T3 Survival to get Ash P System before someone got disconnected. I discrete the corpse to get gas while the low-level players were blazing around. I was like, 'WTF?! Have they got no sense or what?"  I continue to discrete their corpse, make them to think I am very vulnerable supporter, instead they didn't protect me. At 20 mins later, I continue to discrete and I was downed by Corrupted Lancer. I typed for it, 'Help, plz' They went for extraction, because they left me behind before someone typed it for me, 'You didn't do anything.' And I typed it back, 'Seriously? Are you trying to be an a$$?' Just we got out from T3 Survival and I didn't get Ash P System due they lack of their teamwork. We went back to lobby and I was furious and mad that I didn't get Ash P System as I typed back to low-level players and said, 'Wow...you guys are a$$hole that I ever seen. Don't you know that I'm goddamn supporter? To give the gas in order to keep going?' And lastly, this is what I saw the last chat and mine, ' You are really pathetic even if you want me to go back to farm it again, then don't be idiot because discrete doesn't work.' and my last word was, 'Oh well, I don't give bull$$hit about you, a$$hole. Goodbye.' This was my first time to ignore them.

Now...it was my last T3 Survival key.....what a focking waste....

Playing a the tactical alert where you had to capture those targets in europa that were surrounded by eximus shield ospreys. My whole team were out of revives and down and I was the only one left. I also used up all my revives and was out of energy, but I pulled through and captured the last target and made it to the end of the mission. My downed tram mates were helping me through the whole time, making it one of my most memorable moments in warframe.

Playing a the tactical alert where you had to capture those targets in europa that were surrounded by eximus shield ospreys. My whole team were out of revives and down and I was the only one left. I also used up all my revives and was out of energy, but I pulled through and captured the last target and made it to the end of the mission. My downed tram mates were helping me through the whole time, making it one of my most memorable moments in warframe.

Mr. Toast for president! He´s the real MVP.