Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Less Repetitive Grindfest In Nutshell

AnnoyingBanana

In one of Devstreams they mentioned that they are working on less repetitive grindfest in game and yet, they released ivara in spy only with insane drop rates and all new mods/stances goes to rare/low amount spawned per mission enemies (Gaia's tragedy, new sword stance). Im not mad about how rare is it, but that hey lie about things they say

Edited by AnnoyingBanana

I've mentioned this so many times I've lost count. More alert farming, extreme low drop rates, most sought out primes hidden behind the "hardest" and rarest void keys, new rare material requirement, MORE argon requirement. The list goes on.

Without wanting to insult DE, I honestly think this has been discussed so many times without result, that it's safe to assume nothing will be done about it. That's what I personally think. 

I thought this would be about nitain.

Nitain is the grind problem here. Ivara's drop chances could be better but having it in spy missions works well enough.

How to reduce repetitive grindfest - Add stuff to other type of missions not only one, like with some prime stuff in void. By now exterminate, sabotage withot caches, rescue, capture are just for node completion and solar map xp, i know rescue and capture give some worthless stuff like health restores and specter blueprints but they are pretty worthless.

Edited by AnnoyingBanana