Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Friend I Want People To Know About

PixelGeek

Oh.

Condolences. She sounds like the right type of person in the world, and what was between you two is an uncommon thing out there. I'm sitting here typing and backspacing my words half-sentence at a time just to get my ideas across to you the way I wish I could, when I know you probably already know anything I could say already. To be sure, she exists in you in multiple ways. Remember all the good and not-so-good times you might've had equally, as all moments make up who she was and who she remains to you now. I dunno, I feel it's good to remember the somebody as they were instead of a warped approximation. I'm rambling now.

And concerning the depression? I'm a few years older than you are now, and from experience the upcoming years are... something. It might go on to feel like everything is going wrong specifically for you at times, but practically everybody I know is going through some form of depression/loneliness/at a loss of what to do. Not what people want to hear, but it's good to be aware going forward that the problems you might feel later on aren't that you're abnormal, but that you're normally going through the same S#&$ as a lot of us.

Well wishes and In Memoriam.

Im not shure if anything I write could ever heal a tiny part of this wound you have. Still I'll try.

Live isnt endless, maybe not even time is.

Everyone of us is born, to end where we started. Thats why it doesnt matter how long we live, cause life is always too short, cause not even our memorys will last forever.

Keep her in mind, keep in mind what she felt for you and you for her.

She should be a symbol of understandment and joy for you, not a symbol of pain. Theirs no reason for you to feel useless. fighting death means fighting the nature of all life, thats something we all gonna loose some day.

All we can do is remember, and because of you I will remember her too, this story that touched my soul.

Such a sad story. I'm so sorry. She deserved a life of bliss.....and [size=3]warframe[/size] but OP, a line that i read in your post has me very upset.

"I was not like other guys, i’m unattractive with no confidence in myself, a life full of rejection and insults." 

You shouldn't downyourself like that. It's all a matter of opinion and self esteem. You shouldn't worry about being the best looking guy, or having the most confidence. you should just be you. If you're worried about having a gf, then stop, that is something you shouldn't worry about. what you need is friendship, like the one you have with miya. you should cherish it always. This about it this way, she's in peace, she isn't suffering anymore. 

Again, you have my condolences