Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Ui Addition To Iron Skin, Snowglobe, And Tectonics

Maicael

I never really thought about it before with Frost's Snowglobe or Atlas' Tectonics since they have so much more base health than Iron Skin, but with the addition of the Invuln effect to Rhino I didn't really notice a difference in how quickly Iron Skin would get depleted. Perhaps it's much more noticeable in the extremely high level missions where people would take Chroma or Valkyr instead before the rework. Anyway, something that I think would be helpful to all 3 of these abilities (and any future ones with the same mechanic) would be to display the base health(mods included) as 100% and show us how "supercharged" the invulnerability makes us. (150%? 200%? 500%?) I'd like to be able to see myself how much health was gained and how effective for each specific ability cast in various levels and difficulty of gameplay rather than the straight 100% that we have now.

tl:dr

Display health gained during invuln phase as % overcharge

Just have the window where buffs/debuffs are.(10 top blues, 10 bottom reds). Next to the hp.
Then allow us have a button to make the mouse hover over the screen or show up when u press ESC.
As you hover over it, it should show the specifics of stats during it.
Per say Frost Globe has 300 armor & 199/500 hp.

Rhino skin would have 300/500 armor. 500 hp, x% reduction. Such and such.

Just have the window where buffs/debuffs are.(10 top blues, 10 bottom reds). Next to the hp.

Then allow us have a button to make the mouse hover over the screen or show up when u press ESC.

As you hover over it, it should show the specifics of stats during it.

Per say Frost Globe has 300 armor & 199/500 hp.

Rhino skin would have 300/500 armor. 500 hp, x% reduction. Such and such.

That doesn't sound like something you can just glance at while fighting.

I'm talking about how on the ability it shows 100 once the ability starts regardless of how much extra strength we've gained during invuln phase.

To show that, I'd change it to initially display

100 then increase

As example values of what it would show over the ability. Don't think it would reach values of 10k+, but if it could then just toss out the decimal value until you've gone below 10k.

Note: These values are percents compared to Iron Skin's base health, so 200 is x2 health, 500 is x5 health.....

Edited by Maicael