The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question With The Frost Prime Vault Pack

Redscyte

Question

I read the forum post in the news, but what im getting is I have to order the whole pack just to get the only item I dont have? So all i need is the syandana from that pack and since i got the rest of it, I get kinda screwed? As far as I cant remember I have purchased ever prime pack t date except for the one with this Misa Prime Syandana due to being on a deployment. But I own all the other content. So i buy the pack and get the rest but its all made up, so i cant just sell the frost prime prints, or latron prints, right?  Am I just missing something that lets me buy it separately? 

9 answers to this question

It's their first time trying the prepurchase system on PSN. they have to make the offer the same for everyone. They have also heard the outcry about this and will probably change it up the next time the vault opens.

At which point, it will be the accessories of the next pack, when the separate 'Prime Accessories' started to exist. The outcry is now because Misa Prime is the only one no one could acquire without the full Prime Access.

If you wanted misa prime back when it came out, you also had to buy the whole pack- prime accessories were not a thing back then. Iirc the pack price was like 140$ or something. Compared to that- this is a steal.....

Assuming you didn't pay 140 for just the misa prime, the pack includes things you have not gotten yet. Even if this pack is more than half the price of the one it was originally, it doesn't make sense to be forced to pay 60$ for content you either farmed or already bought. That's a lot of money for what is being offered, especially since you can't even trade the primes.

Assuming you didn't pay 140 for just the misa prime, the pack includes things you have not gotten yet. Even if this pack is more than half the price of the one it was originally, it doesn't make sense to be forced to pay 60$ for content you either farmed or already bought. That's a lot of money for what is being offered, especially since you can't even trade the primes.

Yes- and not everyone has farmed or bought Frost, Latron, or Reaper prime already. You also get over 1000 platinum, the titan extractor prime to help with resources gathering, and the shiny misa which is apparently the only thing people can see in this pack.