Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Us, Tenno! Stop Bunglevision From Bringing In Their Changes To The Video Game Industry (And Save Destiny While Doing It)!

(PSN)GhostDoggSamurai

ac8hBNH.jpg

Greetings once again, my fellow tenno. I'll be brief.

Some of you may already know the score, having read about it herehere and here.

As far as Destiny and Bunglevision is concerned, the situation seems to be going from staggeringly bad to incredibly worse – from players now having to pay for both DLC and microtransactions, to ridiculous updates about 'referring a friend!' or the fact that only 3% of the full registered player base even bothers to try the new modes.

It does not surprise me, in the slightest, that I hardly see any positive posts about the game anymore. At all. And as for posts about Bungie and Activision? The number and nature of the posts is now becoming nothing short of humiliating! Although that's assuming the people working for those companies have a sense of decency and shame... I seriously doubt it.

Therefore, I humbly submit, that due to Bunglevision's corrosive business practices (definitely immoral, borderline illegal), the game may now be in serious danger of being completely destroyed altogether, possibly the whole franchise, and if things keep going the way they are, Bungie itself.

So this one isn't just for those of you who have agreed and do agree with our opinions and will be taking part, this is also for the people who still play and like the game – help us to try and make it realize its true potential by getting Bunglevision to make it better. It's for gamers in general who may not have even bought the game, but hate what is going on and do not want the wider gaming industry to follow Bunglevision's poor example – don't accept the changes that Bunglevision would have as the status quo. It's even for the fanboys - act before your beloved game (and, possibly, your favoured developer at this rate) disappears altogether. And also... this is for Bungie – know that we do this because we love what your game could be, and that we want you and it (and yes - even the pestilent, pernicious mammoth of a game company that is Activision) to be better. As I keep saying, we want you to git gud.

My fellow tenno – I call you to arms. 

Click here. Join us. Do something!

https://www.change.org/p/bungie-activision-bungie-activision-guardians-are-you-with-me-bungie-activision-enough-is-enough

“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

what exactly are they doing that's so bad? I'm confused.

If anything the new racing event that they launched seems pretty damn awesome and a great way for pvp players to catch up to pve players.  I haven't played it yet, but from what I read I kind of want to pat bungie on the back for a cool event.  The only thing I'd comment on is the sparrow pack, but I've got some really good sparrows just by playing anyway.

Edit: shouldn't this be in off topic?

Edited by Rennagade