Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Dog Died (In Real Life)

(XBOX)ReaperX8U

My dog just died he was the best puppy ever. I just want to say thank you for your support through this rough time. My dog's name was Indy and he was with me up until now. He was a black Belgian Shepard he was always loving and he helped me through my parent's Divorce and Depression. he was dieing from internal bleeding so we had to put him down. I loved him so much, I was with him till the end and I hope he is doing very good in doggie heaven. I hope if you have a dog or a cat appreciate them until the end. 

My dog just died he was the best puppy ever. I just want to say thank you for your support through this rough time. My dog's name was Indy and he was with me up until now. He was a black Belgian Shepard he was always loving and he helped me through my parent's Divorce and Depression. he was dieing from internal bleeding so we had to put him down. I loved him so much, I was with him till the end and I hope he is doing very good in doggie heaven. I hope if you have a dog or a cat appreciate them until the end.

Sorry to hear that man. I think I'd prefer to lose a family member than lose my dog.

Rest in peace, Indy. 

I know how you feel...I cried my pillow wet once I dreamed of my aunt's dog died.... it was so painful and sad. I feel you.

All of my dead dogs died when i was out of the town, so i never said goodbay to any of them. I also lost a cat, i just found him dead out of my house on a rainy day after school, he was there in the floor, wet and cold, he had only like two months of life but he was the cutest, the onlyone of all his brother and sisters that let me hug him at that time. I lost a hamster also, and i also found him dead in his cage after school. That's the reason i've learned to love and take care of my pets untill the end.

The point of this is to say that i know that pain, and i hope you can go on, and remember, stay strong for him.

I hope everyone here that have lost a pet recently to get througt it and go on. Also i hope on day one my time arrives, i could see all of them again.

Sorry for grammar and spell errors

Edited by (XB1)CACU CRC