Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova's Antimatter Drop And Its Sluggish Speed

Evil_Brick

Can we pretty please get back the old, quick antimatter drop? It doesn't need to slow down for us to shoot it, we can aim at moving targets, DE. The fact that it slows down so much makes it impractical to use, since it takes to long to reach the target or even hit the floor for a detonation.

There's not much more to say about it other than that, I know Antimatter drop was supposed to slow down upon aiming at it, but it was better when it didn't, really.

And on a side note, the Antimatter Absorb's range sometimes doesn't work, giving me a much smaller absorption field than normal.

I'm not sure, the most optimal solution would be if there's a way to get the new speed, and the old one. Maybe by aiming down sights on the drop? Perhaps if it slowed down when ADS on it, and it speeds up immediately as soon as we stop?

Im pretty sure this is already a thing.

Aimming while casting slows it. Neutral casting is full speed.

I aim and cast to load it with my ammo, then release aim to send it to the enemy.

In full agreement with the OP.

ADrop is a great ability to use, but its flight and detonation speed is way too slow to be relevant. By the time the ball flies to its intended destination the intended targets would already be dead from other damage sources, and even if you're launching it at your own feet it takes almost forever for it to detonate even once it's snug against an obstacle.

@Epsik-kun: Oh yeah? So it's good that it's completely meaningless now, almost? So Nova's almost only good for her fourth? God forbid she would have other useful powers.

@AutoPhox: I'm pretty sure it slows down as soon as you aim onto it, no matter if you are using ADS or not.

@Evil_Brick, oh yeah. I dunno from what part of your body your hands grow if for you a recastable 15m AoE 1kk+ damage nuke is "completely meaningless". The skill rocks.

Also, if you aim down sights at the orb, it'll slow down tremendously. If you aim as usual, it will slow down a little. If you aim anywhere else, orb will go at full speed, which isn't half bad. Also, after you deal 50k damage to the orb, it'll fly even faster.