Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sancti Tigris

Gahrzerkire

Being a filthy Casul is a choice and i respect peoples choices.

Jokes aside, just stay away from shotgun users if they annoy you, half of the time they die before they get close to you. You know, assault rifles are broken as hell.

Assuming there isn't lag or the enemy is a slow frame.

seriously, skilled players with those fast moving frames can negate a rifle's range advantage.

In most of the cases, you dont need skilled players. Newbies these days headslams the keyboard which results in unreadable weird jump patterns. Sometimes i stand there and watch what they are doing. Nature is beautiful.

Sancti Tigris' spread is pretty horrible, and with 6 pellets, you need to be in close range to actually make it useful.  Beyond medium range it's very ineffective.

Regular Tigris has more accuracy, but with only 4 pellets, each pellet has a random chance to hit hard...and even get headshot bonus for some reason.

In most of the cases, you dont need skilled players. Newbies these days headslams the keyboard which results in unreadable weird jump patterns. Sometimes i stand there and watch what they are doing. Nature is beautiful.

i thought i was the only sane person that thought that there is too much jumpiness to even aim...