Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dancing Ingame

belthagor

I'd be against dancing, sorry.

But I'd totally approve a macro for sitting down like seen in the tutorial ...

no, if we dont need dance.. why would we need to sit?

all or nothing...

if you dont grant me the right for dancing then you should have no right to sit ... that easy..

you are all ignorant its a pain in the &#!....

if you dont likt emots.. dont use them, if you dont like pets.. dont use them...

if you dotn want fluff or anything fun.. play this:

http://www.thestickgames.com/stick_games_play/72_Stickman_Sam_2.php

Edited by Vyra

no, if we dont need dance.. why would we need to sit?

all or nothing...

if you dont grant me the right for dancing then you should have no right to sit ... that easy..

you are all ignorant its a pain in the &#!....

if you dont likt emots.. dont use them, if you dont like pets.. dont use them...

if you dotn want fluff or anything fun.. play this:

http://www.thestickgames.com/stick_games_play/72_Stickman_Sam_2.php

Simmer down, pumpkin.

Just because people don't like things you like doesn't mean you have to go into a poorly-typed rage.

Simmer down, pumpkin.

Just because people don't like things you like doesn't mean you have to go into a poorly-typed rage.

Rage?

i just find people pathetic who are against things that would not even hurt them because they could just avoid them...

LOL? anger ? just dont use it then?

Dont fits into the game?

Blacklight retribution has emotes and fun items aswell..

if you done like fluff, DO NOT USE it... now go away hater...

i wonder why some people want to limit this game to dull shooting only... go play counterstrike then...

lol? dull shooting only? Don't play warframe then?

It's not in the game?

There are tons and tons of shooters without emotes that have vibrant growing communities and are tons of fun.

If you want fluff then go play a game with fluff, now go away.

I wonder why people want to put meaningless fluff into games that don't need it and they don't fit in? Go play a different game then.

See how that works?

Rage?

i just find people pathetic who are against things that would not even hurt them because they could just avoid them...

It does hurt the dissenters though. The devs spend time and money making those things which do nothing but annoy us whenever we have to look at you dancing.

I want new weapons and warframes and locations. I don't need to wait longer on that so you can annoy me by dancing and ripping away some of the immersion. It's "pathetic" how aggressive you are about this when the other side has a clear case.

lol? dull shooting only? Don't play warframe then?

It's not in the game?

There are tons and tons of shooters without emotes that have vibrant growing communities and are tons of fun.

If you want fluff then go play a game with fluff, now go away.

I wonder why people want to put meaningless fluff into games that don't need it and they don't fit in? Go play a different game then.

See how that works?

If you want a game with no cosmetics and fluff,why not play counterstrike?

if you deny STYLE and "Fun" options...

why cant we have both?

since this warframe game is kinda based on japanese stuff.. i think there is some silly fun stuff needed...

now tell me how exactly does it hurt you if they would add dances or other emotes?

How exactly does it hurt you if they would add dances or other emotes?

This game is surrounded by seriousness, and adding dancing would destroy the purpose. Now I can understand a simple kneel animation because it still holds the serious in it, but with dancing it's a different story. Just imagine Excal trying to do the running man out of nowhere during a mission or fight. This game isn't suppose to resemble other games such as WoW. DE wanted WF to be completely different from the bunch that have an excessive amount of emotes. Now does this hurt me? Yes and no, Yes, because of the seriousness I explained before. This game would lose it's overall feel of us being killing space ninjas then suddenly we're dancing like party animals. No, because it would add more flavor to the game. However, I suggest not to have dancing, but simple animations that still pertain seriousness like kneeling.  

which do nothing but annoy us whenever we have to look at you dancing.

dont look then.

Basicly you say " No #$$ marriage because i dont want to see it ".. pathetic...

when the other side has a clear case.

there is no clear case, there ARE people who want emotes, also in other threads people have already mentioned that they would pay for more cosmetics ...

AND this is kind of a shooter game.. its standar that they will add more weapons... they also said somewhere that there will be more colors and social stuff for dojos...soooo...

and with "dull" i mean.. why do we need a stereotypical shooter game?

Warframe reminds me a bit of MassEffect...and a bit social stuff would make the game more attractive for a greater player-spectrum...

ive seen people like you everywhere on the internet these days... trying to limit everything on your own little spectrum.. instead of being tolerant...

if people like to dance.. let them...

if the devs want to make such things..why not? i can imagine it would be a fresh , nice new thing even for the devs to create...instead of just adding more items that shoots things but basicly only looks different and has slightly different stats...in the end the item is made to kill stuff... ohhhh 1 % more accuracy and 5 more dmg.. seriously..

why do you need new weapons?

for the looks?

for the overall change of 3%

see what i mean?

This game is surrounded by seriousness, and adding dancing would destroy the purpose. Now I can understand a simple kneel animation because it still holds the serious in it, but with dancing it's a different story. Just imagine Excal trying to do the running man out of nowhere during a mission or fight. This game isn't suppose to resemble other games such as WoW. DE wanted WF to be completely different from the bunch that have an excessive amount of emotes. Now does this hurt me? Yes and no, Yes, because of the seriousness I explained before. This game would lose it's overall feel of us being killing space ninjas then suddenly we're dancing like party animals. No, because it would add more flavor to the game. However, I suggest not to have dancing, but simple animations that still pertain seriousness like kneeling.  

well i see your point but its still optional, and if you dont want dancers in your team.. dont team with them.

Does Warframe mean your character is a mindless zombie that only follows lotus's commands?

if so.. please let me join the Stalkers...

You're proving my point.

mhhh nope, im just kind of pissed because some peopel act like dancing would break the entire game..lol

Edited by Vyra

Oh boy, I am the wrong and last person you would want to snap at... Well close to being the last person.

how exactly does it hurt you if they would add dances or other emotes?

You have a point though, it doesn't hurt to have more content. Having less content is way worse (as seen with the snipertron)

It's just Warframe is still in its beta and other things take priority. Dancing is just not yet on the top the list - And seeing as we still miss vital emotes like "sitting" on our (no longer) existing couches, or HELMETLESS WARFRAMES for instance to actually show emotions, I'd be against dancing.

Stating your idea is good, but demanding is not the way to go.

Edited by Kasamoto

Maybe some people understand me wrong, due to my bad english...

what i mean is.. why must you be AGAINSt it?
 If people want to dance.. why not?
 if you dont want to see it, close your eyes...

Im pretty sure even i would never dance "while in combat"... but maybe at extraction?
me and some other guys were just standing close to extraction, talking and jumping, trying combos and fooling arround...
or between defense waves...:D

so why not throw those peopel a bone?

Oh boy, I am the wrong and last person you would want to snap at... Well close to being the last person.

You have a point though, it doesn't hurt to have more content. Having less content is way worse (as seen with the snipertron)

It's just Warframe is still in its beta and other things take priority. Dancing is just not yet on the top the list - And seeing as we still miss vital emotes like "sitting" on our (no longer) existing couches, or HELMETLESS WARFRAMES for instance to actually show emotions, I'd be against dancing.

Stating your idea is good, but demanding is not the way to go.

Now thas sounds more understandable, totally agree , thnx.

Edited by Vyra

Maybe some people understand me wrong, due to my bad english...

what i mean is.. why must you be AGAINSt it?

If people want to dance.. why not?

if you dont want to see it, close your eyes...

Im pretty sure even i would never dance "while in combat"... but maybe at extraction?

me and some other guys were just standing close to extraction, talking and jumping, trying combos and fooling arround...

or between defense waves...:D

so why not throw those peopel a bone?

Now thas sounds more understandable, totally agree , thnx.

Then thats only encouraging rushing

If you want a game with no cosmetics and fluff,why not play counterstrike?

if you deny STYLE and "Fun" options...

why cant we have both?

since this warframe game is kinda based on japanese stuff.. i think there is some silly fun stuff needed...

now tell me how exactly does it hurt you if they would add dances or other emotes?

If you want a game with cosmetics and fluff, why not go play another game?

warframe is NOT based on japanese stuff, it's based on AMERICAN / HOLLYWOOD visions of japanese stuff.

How does it hurt exactly? Gee, I dunno... BECAUSE THE DEV TEAM WOULD BE WORKING ON THAT INSTEAD OF MEANINGFUL CONTENT MAYBE.

Fluff is great and all, once a game is finished and fleshed out and not before.

Edited by Bakim0n0