Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Stalker / Shadow Stalker

Hanntheccho

Question

9 answers to this question

[sLIGHT SPOILERS BELOW]

You have to chill with someone who hasn't done the Second Dream quest yet and is still marked by stalker. If they get attacked, you can scan the normal stalker. If you have done second dream, you'll only be attacked by shadow stalker.

Edited by AJSA_Sarcastic_Pyro

[sLIGHT SPOILERS BELOW]

You have to chill with someone who hasn't done the Second Dream quest yet and is still marked by stalker. If they get attacked, you can scan the normal stalker. If you have done second dream, you'll only be attacked by shadow stalker.

Thanks, i have change the title too.

Spoilers everywhere

I'm sorry OP but I'll use your thread for a Stalker-farming related question; it's been a while since I farmed him for the last time, but how do multiple marks work? I mean, do they stack? 

Let's say, if I kill Alad V for 5 times, will this grant me 5 consecutive marks or it will just count as 1?

1 boss= 1 mark. if you kill alad 5 times you will get 1 mark, and thats true for all bosses. if stalks appears and says "the death of <insert boss name here> will not go unpunished" or sumthin like that, you just lost the mark for that 1 boss, meaning you have to kill the boss again. different boss marks do stack so you could have 1 from alad, 1 from jackal etc the more boss marks you have the higher chance he will spawn.

(PRE UPDATE 18 INFO)

1 boss= 1 mark. if you kill alad 5 times you will get 1 mark, and thats true for all bosses. if stalks appears and says "the death of <insert boss name here> will not go unpunished" or sumthin like that, you just lost the mark for that 1 boss, meaning you have to kill the boss again. different boss marks do stack so you could have 1 from alad, 1 from jackal etc the more boss marks you have the higher chance he will spawn.

(PRE UPDATE 18 INFO)

Cool, thanks for the info bud.