Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Santa Frost Is Coming To The System!

OJ-Orbit

*Couldn't post a picture, oh well*

(Figured this should go in off topic, but i wasn't sure)

"Santa Frost is coming to the system! Are you in need of something this holiday season? Maybe you don't have the money or the platinum, AND THAT'S OKAY. It's the time of year for giving, is it not? SO, as a gesture to all my fellow Tenno, Santa Frost has come to give you what you most desire this holiday season!"

There is only one rule I have, don't expect me to have it. As much as I wish my little Grineer Elves could clone all my stuff, I do not have that ability.

Don't add me, if you wish to get a hold of me, message me here, and we'll work together to try and make your Holiday Special here on Warframe.

Starting today (December 13th, 2015) at 5:00 pm PST, when my trades reset, Santa Frost shall bring his bag of prime goodies and mods for all good Tenno to enjoy!

I'll do my best to make your holiday season special, but even magical Santa's like me have their unfortunate restrictions, Tenno!

So grab that Eggnog, light that Menorah, decorate that Christmas Tree, then hop on Warframe and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ho Ho Ho!

Hello, santa frost (i guess). How does this work exactly?

It's simple, really. You tell me what you need, if I have it I invite you to the dojo and I give it to you. If I don't have it, You can name another item, and we go from there. Or you can give me a list of what you are looking for, and I'll see if I have anything on the list (try to keep it at or under 5 items though.)

You should just really give this to PLAYERS below MASTERY RANK 8.  Because some Mastery rank higher than 8 doesnt need help, they just want free stuff. While Mastery Rank 5 could really need an part.

And I realy though you are talking about SKIN for frost xD that is coming to Warframe. uuuoooohh just free items.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

You seem stealthy, Might I ask how you still have 0 posts?

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65FB24FBF5AB07A3!4157&authkey=!AMzACUi2YrSK0Ak&ithint=file%2cpng

Or it's cache*

off topic doesn't count posts

You should just really give this to PLAYERS below MASTERY RANK 8.  Because some Mastery rank higher than 8 doesnt need help, they just want free stuff. While Mastery Rank 5 could really need an part.

aye indeed

I considered that, however, there are some people who are returning to the game, may be higher than that mastery rank, who may need a bit of aid getting back into the game. It's a small number, yes, but I feel like helping out anybody this season. Though I do appreciate the advise :)

well, i was thinking for a while... and then saw the comment of mr rank. and i need some help i. that actually , i've been stuck on this rank nearly a year... i need mr Any sets? preferably ash prime. xD

Unfortunatly, the sets I am trying to get together are incomplete, unless you have parts already for some of them. I am doing some void farm missions though, so we'll see if I can get any pieces or sets together.

The sets Im closest to completing are Boltor P. (Missing Reciever and stock) Nyx Prime (missing Chassis and systems) and Orthose Prime (Missing the Blueprint)