Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Think The Enemy Ai In Trials Acts Different?

DSpite

Because we had 2 Exterminations, I decided not to actually instantly complete the first one, and instead went in to test Sniper Rifles, and ended up doing a bunch of runs and exiting without actually completing the map so I could try something different, so ...

Ok, so, Earth map, so no real way to "disable alarms" on a console, then again, there is no warning of "you are now on sensors" from Lotus that I know of either.

* Visual spotting range : Seems a LOT higher. I had a visible Loki crouched in partial cover and aimed at something around 45 meters away, and it instantly saw me.

* Detection ability : I went invis, ran off to about 25 meters, shot it in the head and it ran to the exact spot I was standing (naturally I had already moved another 25 odd meters again) and this was with a full Hush installed.

* Line of sight : Mixed results. I tried to crawl to a corner, out of sight but as close as possible, and at least the Kubrows and the Draks seemed to home on me no problem. Maybe other units were following the Draks? Unsure.

Might it be that everything scales up? Did DE tweak the values manually for extra difficulty? Am I just losing my mind?

Enemies are instantly on alert with some of the Sortie mission types, as soon as you go out of stealth they will know your exact location and come running to you.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻