Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Peacemaker

StabbyStaby

I really hate how U18 changed Mesa ability it's really bad now I realized how Mesa is really hard to get developers please change back the way it once was plus the other problem is for the people who has so bad fps can't even aim like me I can't even see I always have about 3 - 5 dos when chaos goes I use Mesa in mainly defense mission and please change it back :( I can't even aim I don't care what fps I have i love warframe still all the hard work people put into Mesa is good but breaks my heart how much time they spend just for Mesa and please change the back it once was .......... :(

I really hate how U18 changed Mesa ability it's really bad now I realized how Mesa is really hard to get developers please change back the way it once was plus the other problem is for the people who has so bad fps can't even aim like me I can't even see I always have about 3 - 5 dos when chaos goes I use Mesa in mainly defense mission and please change it back :( I can't even aim I don't care what fps I have i love warframe still all the hard work people put into Mesa is good but breaks my heart how much time they spend just for Mesa and please change the back it once was .......... :(

Mesas peacmaker was changed before U18 and it was done because players would press 4 and forget now you need to play actively as it is supposed in this game and some other frames will be geting the same treatment which is not that bad. And nobody will change it back because it takes life out of the game and it goes in stagnation when you press one button and yay everithing dies and you can make some coffee.

No the latest change to Mesa (which was before U18) was great. The only things she needs now is for Peacemaker to not cost 15 energy/sec, to have a bit more armor or something, and for Ballestic Battery to buff a number of shots or buff shots for a certain period of time.

No the latest change to Mesa (which was before U18) was great. The only things she needs now is for Peacemaker to not cost 15 energy/sec, to have a bit more armor or something, and for Ballestic Battery to buff a number of shots or buff shots for a certain period of time.

I agree with you the rework was greate I enjoy her much more now

IMHO mesa is/was 'overtuned'

the nerf to peacemaker rly gutted her

now she rly needs a rework, her ULT needs to go back to auto-tgtn enemies that are not within the reticule, but with some kind of penalty, but still prioritize enemies within the reticule, so theres still an active component that incentivizes engagement

additionally she needs to be able to walk around slowly while using her peacemakers, locking her stationary is incredibly pointless now [and they could have just given the ULT a max duration of 30 secs to prevent the afkers, instead of the awful rework]

but atm her ULT is incredibly lackluster, drains a ton of NRG, does lame dmg, locks u stationary, its basically worse in every possible way over a well modded primary/2ndary

personally i would also like to see her #1 be a quick 'fanning' of her peacemakers in a long/narrow cone that 'marks' tgts not killed by it and then synergies with her ULT, ie marked tgts would be priority tgts for auto-aim and they would take +50% or something [ex: u could mark some tgts, then turn around and the ULT would still auto them with bonus dmg b4 reverting to the next priority tgts within the reticule]

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

I don't really mind the change to peacemaker too much now that I got used to it, it just has some poor scaling into late game. Mayhaps it would be nice to have it scale of your secondary mods, like other warframes with "weapon-abilities".

I mostly like her abilities, but some could use a little tweaking.

A nice change. for example, would be to have her shooting gallery stick to herself, perhaps buffing the damage of those within a certain radius of Mesa. I really dislike the way it swaps because it makes it a far less reliable tool. 

The only ability I find truely lackluster is her 1, I'm running an Opticor and a Rakta Ballistica as my current weapons and for the Opticor it feels like it is not really needed and for the Rakta it feels clunky. I would not be opposed to just replacing the 1 with a cool utility skill altogether, or maybe a hard-hitting piercing shot in a straight line or something.

I agree with you the rework was greate I enjoy her much more now

Not sure how one can enjoy her more now, there were 2 camps before, you either use peacemaker every now and then or you spam it.

There were no really meaningful changes to her other skills that really changed her play-style like Sayrn, now it's basically encouraged to just use peacemaker sparingly.

Even if you are using the peacemaker when the ring has shrunk you're still aim botting in a smaller area, its not like you actually are aiming and hitting the target yourself.