Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Nitain Extract Alert On Prospero, Neptune Having No Enemies!

TreezHD

Well, the mission started oddly with being underwater, unlike the normal Uranus missions. We got to 134/201 enemies but for the remainder of the mission had no enemies.  

We decided to redo the mission and see if that fixed the issue, but we ended up not having any enemies what so ever. The map would not indicate any enemies ( confirmed with enemy radar). This report is basically useless as the alert will soon pass before anyone even reads this although please try to avoid for this to happen again.

I had this same problem. Got to about 130 or so killed, hopped in the water, and swam for what seemed like miles without seeing anything. The Juggernaut spawned a couple of times while I was swimming, that's how long I was underwater. Of course I wasn't killing anyone so it went away. Maybe they were spawning way behind me, but I didn't see any red markers on the minimap. After I got to the extraction point and still had like 60 enemies left, I just restarted the mission. It was way less frustrating than swimming all the way back to see if there was anyone left to kill. :P It went fine on my second attempt.