Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus [Aka Paragon].. New System . Better System

dandin3

well .. i love the system. give the players something to do with their max gear and frames + give a totally new strategies and builds. ++ make the game a lot more fun

but i have 2 things to suggest
1. well the correct system work on xp [affinity] and that cool a lot of games work like that [diablo 3 .. neverwinter etc.] but warframe is action game.. a very good action game that have many features . like headshots . melee. element . stealth. skills. etc and can be more interesting and challenging if it make use of them too

.i mean like "sniper hands tree"
score 500 headshots get 5% damage bonus on snipers . score 1000 headshots with a bow get 2.5 crit chance with all bows. score 10000 headshots every weapon in game have 20% damage on headshots.]

"assassin blood"
kill 500 enemies in stealth get 5 bonus damage on all melee weapon. 1000 get 15% crit damage on all unaware blind or sleep enemy . 10000 10% chance of all kills to count as stealth kills

and you know use your imagination . get ???? toxic proc on enemies.. use you first skill ????? times .. kill when you well latch ???... 

etc..

2. i think that people want the frame they love to be special so i was thinking that it will be better if the frame have his unique skill tree passive/active upgrade..
like.. valkyrie she is a tank melee base warframe so skill tree for har will be like.. taunt tree, berserker tree,love tree.
taunt tree will focus on make enemy run after you instead of you team mates. so you get armor buff . tunt chance. etc.
berserker tree focus on melee damage crit atk speed range knockback/down chance
love tree make valkyrie more friendly to the team. like "when hysteria active all team mate in ?? range take ?? less damage" etc
i think that will make ppl more love there frame. try other frames . new builds. and a loooot more to experience in this game more then just new weapon/frame/map/mission. and give the player a unique play style
i know that my last suggest its very hard to pull of .. we have a lot of frame. we need balance in game and develop that will be hard .. but it will upgrade the game so hard and its worth it

plz share your opinion :D and like
Edited by dandin3

No. Frames used to have a system like that back in closed beta, and it was replaced by mods for a reason.

Regarding the other thing: No. Dear god, no, please, no. Do you really think that would be fun? Would you enjoy spending enough time specifically and actively performing stealth kills until you've done it to ten thousand enemies for a 10% chance to get a minor affinity boost which will go away on the next kills because of probability? Would you really want to try scoring ten thousand headshots just for a 20% damage boost to headshots?

I don't like making sweeping generalisations or trying to speak for other people, but I don't have a choice here, I think.

Nobody wants to go through that.

Focus system is still very much very brand new.  Give it a month or two and see what changes they make.  They have a LOT on their plates, trying to push out every single thing players want (umbra, ever frame reworked, new startchart, new stealth system, and so on) as soon as possible.  

We already have achievements, and they are pretty neat souvenirs of your exploits, but I would not want the pressure put upon me to actually do x or y just to get z.  We have plenty of that as it is.

No. Frames used to have a system like that back in closed beta, and it was replaced by mods for a reason.

Regarding the other thing: No. Dear god, no, please, no. Do you really think that would be fun? Would you enjoy spending enough time specifically and actively performing stealth kills until you've done it to ten thousand enemies for a 10% chance to get a minor affinity boost which will go away on the next kills because of probability? Would you really want to try scoring ten thousand headshots just for a 20% damage boost to headshots?

I don't like making sweeping generalisations or trying to speak for other people, but I don't have a choice here, I think.

Nobody wants to go through that.

well.. sounds like you don't wanna work hard.. go to ceres draco spend 2 3 runs its easy ...

+ you don't use headshot so play with the thing you do like... don't focus on headshot or the stealth i just make example.. and i say use your imagination

so plz dont spray hate comments before you read .:D

Focus system is still very much very brand new.  Give it a month or two and see what changes they make.  They have a LOT on their plates, trying to push out every single thing players want (umbra, ever frame reworked, new startchart, new stealth system, and so on) as soon as possible.  

We already have achievements, and they are pretty neat souvenirs of your exploits, but I would not want the pressure put upon me to actually do x or y just to get z.  We have plenty of that as it is.

agree... but they do say the focus system its beta so i post my suggestion