The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will The Next Prime Be Released?

Eldnacpeek

Question

I know it's ~90 days, but it's approaching winter break for DE. According to Wiki (because my memory doesn't serve well for exact dates regarding releases), Nova released December 16th.

Will the next be out soon or will we dreadfullly have to wait until after break?

Edited by LazerSkink

10 answers to this question

Its always around 90 Days. There are no set dates like Nova Prime Released on December 16th so will the new Prime Access. And remember you always get 1 Week headsup before the Primeaccess ends and then 1 Week without any Primeacces to prepare for the new one. So even if they announce it right now it would take atleast till December 29th till the new Primeacces would be avaible and I highly doubt that they would release it then.

Also we will propably get a New Warframe on Wednesday and well there are still over 20 Days left with the old Prime Access. So expect it someday in January.

Edited by Evers

... You say you know it's roughly 90 days, but given that and the fact that Trinity Prime was released on October 6th, it's just obvious that there's nothing else happening until 2016. Mid-January would probably be a reasonable estimate.

Roughly 90 days was not a proper statement; 3 months is more proper. Some Prime Access packs lasted around 60-70 days, technically three months when you count their exact release date.

Edited by LazerSkink