The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Perfect Squad For T4S 50Min+

(PSN)DuijsK_11

Question

10 answers to this question

Maybe something along the lines of: 

Trinity (Invulnerability, energy regen)

Loki (Disarm / Invis life support runner)

Mag (Deals more damage the higher you go)

Banshee (Stun-lock a huge radius so enemies can't move, Sonar for biggest damage amp in the game)

Ohh I just tried this recently for a T4S and we made it to 20mins without grabbing a single life support cap.

Person 1: Chaos Nyx

Person 2: Speedva

Person 3: Disarm Loki

Person 4: EV Trinity

This isn't what I usually go but I was thinking and it worked out pretty well at the time just be careful about the heavier enemies because they're shooting really fast (I under estimated them as Nyx and got a really nice rocket to the face)

Edited by Desteria

If you don't go past 60/80 mins you can bring a lot of frames, not really needing a specific comp. It's when aiming for 2+ hours you'll need to get serious.

Under that, generally speaking you want some CC, some defense, maybe some damage boosting, and 4 Corrosive Projections. Easy peasy.

For reference i had great fun doing a 60min survival run with Chroma (me), an EV Trinity and a Resonance Banshee. Sort of a PUG, never really coordinated much. Just blap a random CC frame (bar max duration slowa) and you're golden for 80 min too.

T4S 50min. Can be done solo with nearby any warframe.

If you want to make 5h. Or more you have to handle with few instakills and other problems.

Toxic aura of ancient healers.

- QT+rage+trinity would help a lot but its a matter of time that this could kill your entire team in a single tic. Any idea about this is wellcomed.

Anyone can oneshoot you.

- Limbo its a great option. Also Frost spamming snowglove. Invisibility help but expect to die sometimes.

Making a choke point with vauban vortex and loki to disarm makes easy and boring this way... But it works.

Nullifiers

- Despide the initial low health they grow stronger as the rest,so one way to control this is continuous long range weapons to quit his buble. A.K.A.Ignis.

At this point you can handle and control any number and level of enemies, but you can kill fast enought to not run out of... O2?

Exponential armor scaling.

- 4xCP is mandatory.

Exponential life scaling.

- The only one damage scaling with the life of enemies is Mag shield polarize.

Maybe Saryn's spores can do in a little time, but must arrive to Ps4 to try.

Two Maim equinox with a good booster of energy may catch other equinox kills.

Nyx chaos will not work on ver high level due the fact that enemy damage scales at half rate than the life... So in very high levels the enemies where unable to kill herselfs.

Máx duration volt can múltiply damage around x35 staking shields and banshee can overlap weak points spamming sonar to make a similar damage bonus. But with 2.000.000.000 hp, to kill fast enought to becomes nearby imposible.

Energy vampire with molecular prime can kill any number of hit points but only one enemy at a time.

A squad of opener finishers like excalibur, equinox, mirage, ivara with a dagger and covert lethality may work but i wonder if they can kill fast enought to not run out of support.

So... My perfect squad is...

Vauban vortex

Trinity EV spam

Loki disarm

Mag power shield polarize

Its a classic... But works útil S#&$ty conections blew the fun.