Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You?

Nah_NotReally

Would you sacrifice the populous of a a major city to prevent the extinction of another intelligent species?

Example: Would you sacrifice the people of Rome, Italy to prevent the extinction of dogs?

Would you sacrifice a large population of another intelligent species to prevent the extinction of humans?

Sacrifice the whole human race to safe planet... Why aren't we funding this?

Because a lot of people have the will to live. We are definitely not a model species, but we are not all bad.

You may joke about it, but I really didn't find that funny at all.

On topic, it all depends on what you think is the bigger evil. Sacrificing a small portion of big population (Rome wouldn't put a dent in our numbers), or a genocide.

Because a lot of people have the will to live. We are definitely not a model species, but we are not all bad.

You may joke about it, but I really didn't find that funny at all.

On topic, it all depends on what you think is the bigger evil. Sacrificing a small portion of big population (Rome wouldn't put a dent in our numbers), or a genocide.

Agreed, +1. On topic, i would sacrifice Rome or Italy to save any animal species. Animals are precious.  

i would sacrifice every human on earth for a klondike bar

< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄> 
 ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´ 
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) / 
     >     ,ノ   
      ∠_,,,/´”

You'd sacrifice Earth for Liara's àss.

Ironically, those of Humanity who do have the will to live is likely to sacrifice others continuously for the sake of their own skin (ex. Killing animals/plants for food, mining mountains for infrastructure, Darwin's Law on Human society).

I rather let an alien race slaughter millions of humans to survive and prosper than the cost of billions more from another World War of our own conflict.

Edited by Freelancer27