Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambulas-The Easiest Boss In The Game

4rm4nd

Most people said this boss is the hardest boss in the game,but when i tried to kill the boss it shocked me.

the reason i was shocked is because i can kill the boss less then 3 minutes. Theres a video link below to show how fast i killed the boss:

I've never seen anyone say Ambulas was the hardest boss unless they were joking/trolling. Just about any boss in the game (even those that are themselves in need of reworks/updates) is harder than Ambulas. In fact, you can do it a lot faster than three minutes. I've killed Ambulas in one shot before with a Sancti Tigris.

Less than 3 minutes!

Most bosses in Warframe, if not all, take less than 20 seconds with fully modded weapons, less than 10 if you are using one of the OP weapons....

And IMO, Nef Anyo is easier than Ambulas =P

Boss fights are a joke in warframe to be honest.

I 5shotted Ambulas on my first try with my Anti-Corpus Boltace Slide-Attack.

In terms of hardest in-game, I would Lech-Kril 'cause why not. In terms of longest to kill, I would say Tyl Regor because he has some hefty health/armour/shields, and he is the fastest boss by far. DE done good with his rework. He's actualyl challenging to kill, but not too hard. And best of all, I couldn't cheat with my Frosty Prime's Avalanche.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

In terms of longest to kill, I would say Tyl Regor because he has some hefty health/armour/shields, and he is the fastest boss by far. DE done good with his rework. He's actualyl challenging to kill, but not too hard. And best of all, I couldn't cheat with my Frosty Prime's Avalanche.

One shot for each of his phases with a 0 forma Scanti Tigris.

Yeah, I can't see who would ever say he's the most difficult. I mean, he's been a walk in the park for as long as I can remember. If I had to say which were the most difficult in the star chart, it'd have to be the hyena pack, but even they're pretty easy to kill. 

Edited by Nebam