The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Decaying And Dying In Stasis

Mordiez

Question

So, i take a short break from WF and decide to give the game another shot because of the new update. i start in my liset looking around, no kubrow i check, hes in stasis as i left him. i continue to play for another 2 days then log on to find he died of decay while frozen. i file a request in support and get a horribly unprofessional response from someone who seems like they just gave up on their job.(basically just tells me no your wrong) is there a way i can report this to someone who will actually handle the situation?

9 answers to this question

Here we can't do anything sorry its realy on support side that they can help you with that.

There is a new incubator segment that can avoid death of kubrow while not in stasis ( that automaticly put them in statis )

But i must admit i never saw a kubrow die in stasis.

edit: typo.

Edited by trunks013

Kubrows can't die while in stasis. We can't really help you much here on the forums, but you can try contacting one of the developers. I'd recommend trying Rebecca, Megan, or Danielle. They should be able to help you, but expect a wait for them to answer.

i know they cant thats why i did it. thats the issue

Edit: i take that back i dont KNOW that they cant because he did, i THOUGHT they didnt die in stasis.

Edited by Mordiez

just gonna have to ask you How long inbetween now and when you quite did you stop playing?

as i had a similar thing happen when i stopped for 6 months one of my K-bros died in stasis it was a my main and i had just put her in and immediately logged off. after i returned and a day later it died while still in stasis i submitted a ticket and it was looked into it turned out i had schrodingers kurbrow it was registering as being Both in stasis and not in stasis.

your case may be similar to mine and all they can really do is say sorry and you can hope they give ya an egg.

as for customer service its christmas and the poor bastards have been pushing the update on consoles out so everyone can enjoy it over the holidays cut em some slack

Listen, I'm gonna be as gentle with you as possible:

Chance that you've screwed up: 99%

Chance that game bugged out : 1% Probably even far less then that but let's give you 1%.

So how would you answer if you work for support? Guy pushes about kubrow died in statis and you know that million kubrow live in statis with no prob and you never heard of that bug before?