Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Sorties Becoming Uncomplete-Able.

--BAT--

While doing today's sortie (12/16/2015) The last mission was a spy with elemental resistance for enemies. 

Okay, simple enough.

We alerted all 3 vaults and then the mission turned to exterminate. Well. It was about 307 enemies. We killed off approx. 100 of them, then the mission marker led us to a locked door.

Using Ivara and her passive enemy radar, I went to the door and saw that the entire hallway was covered in red dots. 

Using her bow and natural punch through, I was able to pick off maybe 30 or so more enemies before realizing.

Because the mission changed from spy completion to Exterminate, the door led to extract, and since the door was so far in the mission, the rest of the enemies for the entire mission spawned behind it. 

Leading to the mission being 100% uncompleteable as no one could travel to extract.

Looking forwards to seeing some sort of patch for this. Maybe when it switches modes to exterminate it fully unlocks all doors? 

We alerted all 3 vaults and then the mission turned to exterminate.  100 of them, then the mission marker led us to a locked door.

Looking forwards to seeing some sort of patch for this. Maybe when it switches modes to exterminate it fully unlocks all doors? 

This is a bug, I've ran into it and not on Sortie. Basically when it gets turned into exterminate certain doors remain locked (i presume toward extraction) and makes it impossible to complete. If you have a host migration sometimes it works and unlocks the door

To be helpful and combine the other posts a little bit.  During any spy mission.  If you trigger the alarm and get the data from all three vaults, then you have to finish killing all enemies as you are leaving.

The drawback to this is that it always locks a door, and very frequently traps a few of the enemies at least on the other side.  So if you can't get at least one of the data caches without an alarm, you are going to cause this to happen very frequently.

This is a spy mission bug that will hopefully get fixed eventually.

You can sort of get the enemies to respawn on your side of the lock if you move far enough away from it.  I've completed it once like that, but it's a pain in the &#!.

Additionally, if the host migrates, it'll still be an exterminate, but the door will stay locked, and it will no longer tell you where the enemies are, or how many are left.

PLEASE FIX THIS OR REMOVE SPY FROM SORTIE UNTIL FIXED