Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Yesterday's Sortie Transmission:

taiiat

the Transmission for yesterday's Sortie - is by far the best one yet. 

why? instead of it being some Faction Leader saying "blah blah i don't like you, blah blah i can't trust you, blah blah blah", it's something actually ominous and threatening.

the voice lines for other Faction Leaders thusfar has been very immature. you hear the Leaders talking about some school playground levels of drama and that's their reason for doing whatever they're doing, and then make a vague weak threat towards the Player.

to refresh memory:

https://youtu.be/cR2kapO0x6U

note that there was some variance to the Voice Lines, sometimes other ones were played. this is just what played the time that i recorded for example.

what's important, is that it actually sounded ominous and threatening, all without a SINGLE word used.

also sounds cool, and we know Vidjya Games are rule of cool.

As far as I know, the 'Sortie Transmissions' are the same as the regular boss transmissions in regular Assassination missions.

i don't distinctly remember. i don't usually fight Bosses that often. kind've uninteresting engagements after playing each a few times.

if so, they aren't a Boss Fight though, and therefore the Voice Lines definitely don't make sense there. talking about unrelated subjects and Et Cetera.

Edited by taiiat

i don't distinctly remember. i don't usually fight Bosses that often. kind've uninteresting engagements after playing each a few times.

if so, they aren't a Boss Fight though, and therefore the Voice Lines definitely don't make sense there. talking about unrelated subjects and Et Cetera.

Yes, at least every Sortie Transmission I've heard is a regular Assassination one. Even the Nef Anyo one re-used his lines from the events he's appeared in. 

I don't understand what you mean by the second line though? They aren't a boss fight?