The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Pvp Help) Uh... What The Hek Happened To My Hek!?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

5 answers to this question

I haven't done any vault runs in months, and I don't remember ever using a Dragon Key since then. Also, Dragon Keys shouldn't take effect into PvP.

Alright, go to equip a different weapon, do the stats change? The equipping section seems to show one number, having it equipped shows another.

0mkPzwp.jpg

0Xly6ZP.jpg

Literally no idea why, the numbers appear to be ~25% the original value so I doubt it's damage per pellet, fairly sure the Hek fires more than 4 pellets.

Dragon Key perhaps? 

Notes don't mention a change to the Hek.

Yeah, must be the Dragon Key, Hek is still doing 27.3/88.7/20.5. Yours is doing roughly 25% of that. 

I haven't done any vault runs in months, and I don't remember ever using a Dragon Key since then. Also, Dragon Keys shouldn't take effect into PvP.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

Alright, go to equip a different weapon, do the stats change? The equipping section seems to show one number, having it equipped shows another.

0mkPzwp.jpg

0Xly6ZP.jpg

Literally no idea why, the numbers appear to be ~25% the original value so I doubt it's damage per pellet, fairly sure the Hek fires more than 4 pellets.

Alright, well, I'm glad it's just a UI bug and I can go back to 2-shotting unwary people owo