Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Christmas Stuff

(XBOX)Papa Requiem

So PC just got the Ring of Fire update which includes the Christmas stuff, so I gotta ask. Where is it for console? And why isn't Nezha here? They put Wukong in the global build for all platforms, the same day. Why is console being shafted?

Console gets shafted because Microsoft and Sony decide when the update hits them, not DE. DE needs to submit builds for certification before they're added to the console build, and cert can sometimes take weeks. If any bugs at all stand out, the build is sent back to DE for debugging, then they send the new build back, wait for the few weeks for cert to happen, and hope no bugs are found. If some are, it gets sent back and the process repeats. 

Think he is referring to the fact that it was stated on the devstream consoles were getting the Christmas stuff the same time as pc

Sure, that's how it was planned. It wouldn't be hard for Microsoft and Sony to F*** that schedule up though, considering how convoluted the process is. If an unseen bug made its way into the cert build, it could cause a comparatively big delay.

I didn't see his BP in the S2 rewards list.  Just the parts...and someone said they got it for a log in reward (the BP).

Huh, my mistake. Coulda sworn I saw it in there...

For the love of god, tell me his drop doesn't replace a sortie reward.

It seems to have replaced all the Karak Wraith parts, and I hear he's a permanent addition to the reward table

I'm not usually one for raging on the forums but I am about to blow a gasket. They're making these great strides forward but they're taking two steps back with how grindy they're making EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING!

Don't worry. You're not alone. Looooots of people are super upset, myself included.

I was super excited for the sorties but now I'm super pissed! I want a chance at those wraith and vandal weapons and not have to farm it for a warframe, that after I get the parts for, is completely useless to get anymore!

Well, not necessarily useless. The parts are apparently tradeable so you can (At least in theory) trade them for items or plat

Well, okay. That makes me less upset, but still. I don't think there should be a static drop like a warframe in the sorties. As I saw it, they were supposed to be a chance to get those rare, one of a kind weapons and warframes shouldn't be in there in my opinion.

If it makes you feel any better, I have both the Karak Wraith and the Dera Vandal and they're both pretty meh. Good for most of the star chart and fun to use, but relatively ineffective. 

I figured as much man, but I want them as a collector, you know?

Same! That's why I got them in the first place. Besides the fact that the Karak Wraith was a free event reward. Free = good enough for me. Don't care about the stats as long as it isn't taking up slots :P