The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Cute.

-Genesis-

How cute it is that people complained that there's really no good reward in doing sorties. But now, they added a warframe called nezha in the season reward pool. Clearly, a better reward compared to gun weaponry. But now, people are complaining that this better reward is hard to obtain.

My very first season 2 sortie reward is a nezha helmet, and clearly it is easy as getting those karak wraiths and dera vandals. And don't tell me those weapons are hard to obtain. The sortie season 1 pool lasted for a couple of days, but a lot already got their karaks and deras from that short span amount of time. In that sense nezha is also easily obtainable as those guns. And as a bonus, nezha parts aren't going anywhere even if the season pool changes(read patch notes). You always have a chance of getting one. Even if you don't, you can sell the items that aren't nezhas parts and get your plat  and buy him for good.

Pointing out legendary items in other games that takes you half a year or even a year just to REACH the place where you can grind the item. Then months of tedious grinding on top of that. But hey, nezha is out in the open, ready to be farmed everyday, you don't even need to be a world of warcraft legendary tier equipments level to even begin farming for it. 

Just my two cents.

Edited by -Genesis-

The timewall isn't as bad as some of the quests.

Jordas.

And if you've got some spare plat, you can buy the parts you're missing from TC pretty easily. Then again. Who's got enough patience to bother with TC?

Oh, the way he was introduced was also a terrible idea.

Eh. That's debatable. I quite like it.

Fair enough.

On the topic though, having warframe parts in the sortie is fine, but the randomised, once a day only system is bad. It means that you have to be REALLY lucky to get all the parts you need just by playing the missions and not trading. I'm glad that the trading option is there, but still... it's a little cruel...

"How cute it is that people complained that there's really no good reward in doing sorties. But now, they added a warframe called nezha in the season reward pool. Clearly, a better reward compared to gun weaponry. But now, people are complaining that this better reward is hard to obtain."

How cute to see someone doing fallacies and amalgam ! (i'm just talking about your first paragraph here)

"My very first season 2 sortie reward is a nezha helmet, and clearly it is easy as getting those karak wraiths and dera vandals. And don't tell me those weapons are hard to obtain. The sortie season 1 pool lasted for a couple of days, but a lot already got their karaks and deras from that short span amount of time. In that sense nezha is also easily obtainable as those guns."

About this one : you've been lucky gg well done etc etc :p (got a naramon lens and since it's a sortie i can't try my luck before tomorow \o/)

"Pointing out legendary items in other games that takes you half a year or even a year just to REACH the place where you can grind the item. Then months of tedious grinding on top of that. But hey, nezha is out in the open, ready to be farmed everyday, you don't even need to be a world of warcraft legendary tier equipments level to even begin farming for it." 

And for this last one : Bad game design only fitted for student or unemployed aren't a reference.

Yup there was a little troll spice here and there but still, that's what i think when i read your op ^

Edited by Syln

The problem with sorties is a player could go all of season 2 and not complete the set. Then its either buy it which de has been pushing harder these last few frames or the player has to deal with the ninth circle of hell......err trade chat

Nezha is a perm sortie reward now. He'll never be removed from the drop tables.

Uh huh and where exactly was this said

"Component Blueprints are obtained from Sortie rewards from Season 2 onward and are tradable with other players."

Check the Nezha wiki page and the update notes, please..

"Please Note: Nezha parts obtained from Sorties are tradeable, and will be a permanent reward from Sorties in the future."

Edited by Rheoidegen

My very first season 2 sortie reward is a nezha helmet, and clearly it is easy as getting those karak wraiths and dera vandals. And don't tell me those weapons are hard to obtain.

It's a simple RNG and I think you're wrong when saying that Nezha is easy to obtain. You can get all BPs in 3 days or pass through all season 2 and get nothing.

My only issue is that the Karak Wraith is in there, taking 3-4 reward spots. I hope all those who pushed for the Karak during the Tactical Alert drown in their tears every single time they get a Karak part. DE should have only included the Dera Vandal since that's the reward we DID NOT get as a community from that alert. That would even give more value to the weapon as a rare item. Win win. Instead, my drop table is Karak, Karak, Karak and some Karak cuz YO DAWG WE HEARD YOU LIKE KARAKS SO WE ADDED MORE KARAKS ON YOUR RANDOM TABLES.

F that.

My only issue is that the Karak Wraith is in there, taking 3-4 reward spots. I hope all those who pushed for the Karak during the Tactical Alert drown in their tears every single time they get a Karak part. DE should have only included the Dera Vandal since that's the reward we DID NOT get as a community from that alert. That would even give more value to the weapon as a rare item. Win win. Instead, my drop table is Karak, Karak, Karak and some Karak cuz YO DAWG WE HEARD YOU LIKE KARAKS SO WE ADDED MORE KARAKS ON YOUR RANDOM TABLES.

F that.

"You wanna know what I got? Here, I'l give you a hint. It starts with Karak Wraith. And it ends with BULLS**T!" -Calvlath 2k15

Edited by Rheoidegen

Yeah if people can't get a just released item within 24 hours of its release they will complain, it's one of the main laws of Warframe.

Not true. I waited a week for my clan to unlock all the Wukong parts then waited to build the parts. Then waited 3 more days to build him. Not one complaint. Same for farming Ivara (which was A LOT of fun for me) or prime parts. But this Sortie frame + once a day quest + a small chance at one of 3 parts. If RNG is truly random. Mathematically Some people may not get this frame for months, years or ever.

Edited by FunkadelicMayhem