Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi All! I'm Looking For Some Guidance [New/returning Player]

(XBOX)ZanderFoxx

Hello to the fellow players. I'm a newish returning player (I played it for a few days when originally released on XB1 then uninstalled because Destiny consumed me), and now I'm looking to jump back into Warframe.

I was wondering if there was a way to completely start new, like delete original character and start from beginning simply so I can figure out exactly where I need to go/do. If not then I'd be looking to join a clan/group who can point me in the right direction of what my best course of action is.

All help is greatly appreciated, and I hope to see some of you in game!

Thanks!

ZanderFoxx~

I dont think you can start fresh unless you make a new XB account. but trust me, you're not missing anything, you can always check youtube to see cutscences you don't remember, etc.

I suggest you join a clan, this game has a massive learning gap and so much to remember, but its easy to master once you get the hang of it. 

My advice, dont ever waste plat on cosmetics until you have valuable things you can trade for plat, you'll need that plat to buy slots which is way more important for new players