Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Haven't Played Since Update 13 , How Has Everything Changed?

NineShadowX

Hello there. I used to play Warframe quite a lot , I even played a lot in the beta. Eventually , after quite a long time , kinda stopped playing Warframe since I didn't have that much time anymore.

That was around Update 13 , the update with Melee 2.0 . I still miss the way-over-the-top-OP Galatine ;_; , but hey , I did actually spend some time with the new melee system , I just didn't spend enough time to get any stances. Oh well, let's just say that I still have my faithful Galatine , my Orthos and the dual Zorens for zorencoptering :P . All of them with no stances.

There are quite a lot of new Warframes, lots of new primaries , secondaries and melee weapons. What are some recommended ones? Soma isn't pretty much the only weapon you need anymore , right? Anyway , I still use my Dread and it still rocks.

The map system still kinda confuses me, but the ship is cool as heck.

Anyway , after I had stopped playing Warframe, I heard about the Archwing update, opened the game back up , did the missions to get the Archwing and...stopped playing it, again. Haven't booted it up ever since.

What are the new additions to the game? How has the meta changed? I need some insight from you guys :D .

Thanks for the response guys. I forgot about this thread and I now just remembered about it.

I've been playing Warfame quite extensively the past few days. I gotta say , although a lot of things changed, the essence behind them still remained the same.

I haven't done the Second Dream quest , still gotta do Natah's quest first.

Anyway, I got around playing with my old Galatine, and I was surprised that it didn't even match my Orthos, which was doing pretty well. Anyway, quite a lot of hours later , I decided to check my mods and...I had no mods on my Galatine. Dang it. Anyway, now it's rocking pretty good. Still need to get the stance though (cleaving whirlwind) . Played quite a lot of Dark Sector missions to no luck.

My Dread is still very good. I have one question though...which is better now , the Dread or the Paris Prime?

Been farming for a few Prime parts. Let's just say I managed to get almost all Soma Prime components even though that was not what I wanted to get , but hey , I'm not complaining.

Also, how the hell do you get argon crystals? I've played sooo many missions and I didn't even get 1. I started off with capture and exterminate , that kind of stuff , looking for every container I could find. After 5 missions , I gave up and started doing survival. After 3 missions of ~30mins of survival , I switched to defense. Let's just say I'm currently at the 2nd 20 wave defense mission , and still no argon crystal. Any other ideas how I could get one? What other kind of mission should I do in this damn Void. Should I just fight Corrupted Vor?

Parkour 2.0 is pretty good. It's just that it kinda doesn't work a lot of times, like you get stuck in things you shouldn't get stuck very often.

I'm looking to try out some new warframes. I'm trying to get Chroma right now.