The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Tips/tricks For Getting Frost P.?

Scylax

Question

The day Frost P. was unvaulted, I have been doing mission after mission trying to get parts and a bp, but what do I have to show for it? A single Frost P. Systems and then just troves of Forma blueprints, Rhino P. Systems (from T3 Sabotage), even more Nyx P. Systems from when I was trying to get Frost P.'s systems bp, etc.

I find all three caches in T3 Sabotage to get a second chance at getting a Frost P. bp, and I go to 40 waves on T3 defense so I don't use as many keys. Still, I have yet to get a Frost P. component from either of those missions. Does anyone have any tips/tricks for getting Frost P.'s components? Because spamming wave-40 T3 defense over and over is getting really old by now.

6 answers to this question

Repeat after me :

Our Father, who art in random

Entropic be thy name

Thy random come

Thy generation be done

Give us this day,

Our daily grinds,

And led us not into low entropy,

But deliver us to loot

For thine is the random,

The grind,

And the rotations, forever

DE PLZ

To be blunt, there is no "tricks" to getting these parts. All luck, buddy.

Just keep on grinding, as said above sell the unwanted parts you are getting on trade chat so that you can try and buy the parts that are dropping from the events you have the least keys for.

Ran over 30 spy missions trying for Ivara parts...  got none, bought from Market with plat....  mate I was running with got 3 parts in his next 5 runs   :(

I will say this, I don't know it it's real, but it works for me. I'll run a specific mission for a drop, and if the same thing drops twice in a row, I stop and try again the next day. It just feels to me that loot drops are randomized on a daily basis, so that some things are more likely to drop in a day than others, while this may not be true, it has helped me with void fatigue, and I usually get what I need in 2-3 days.