Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Drain While Selecting To Continue Or Extract...

CaptainSlothbeard

Being a huge fan of channeling abilities, one thing that has gotten me time and time again is when the menu pops up to extract or continue fighting. During this time currently, the energy drain from channeled abilities continues (much like how energy continues to be restored through energy siphon). This often leads me with a large portion of my energy missing before the next set of waves, trying to gather energy orbs to stay efficient for the remainder of the time until the next menu pops up.

My suggestion to remedy this would be to stop energy drain during that time (since the abilities aren't being used for any purpose in that time anyway), or to allow us the choice to cancel the ability during this time to conserve our energy (while losing whatever positive accumulations we have gathered).

Thank you DE for the great work on the game so far, and I hope this will help refine and perfect the game further!

I think just pausing the drain or cancelling it would work. The same needs to be done for downed players, if you dont revive them before the extract menu pops up; they just continue to bleed out and end up dying

Indeed. It'd be nice to see auto reviving players upon set wave intervals like that to prevent this. It's killed more people than actual hard missions have...