Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Murder - Syndicate Game Mode

SC4R4M4NG4

Game Mode Suggested - Syndicate

Murder

What is murder, to get on top the syndicate a new type of mission would be released to rank 15+ where the union would order the removal of a player from the opposite syndicate. Similar to hunters (Shadow Stalker, Zanuka and Trio Grustag). The player would receive an email NPC leader of syndicated where it could choose between YES or NO to that target. The player could not deny over 3x or be downgraded in the syndicate. If accepted would have the time to perform the contract (eg 24 hours) and whether it expired follow the same rule of relegation rank of the syndicate. If the player accepts the task and successfully eliminate the target would get a killer sigil of their syndicate (This sigil would give 25% bonus) and but a fee of extra points, if the target is eliminated follow the same rule, after three crashes the sigil It would be removed and the same demoted rank of the syndicate.

I believe this game mode, let the Warframe with a sinister touch ....

Think it would be crazy receive the message that is being hunted .... each visit at any planete may be your last....

Excuse the grammar errors, but use Google to be able to convert your language.

I wouldn't feel good about having other players coming into my mission. especially if im trying to do something specific. I say leave the PvP to the conclaves.

I agree with banana here forcing PvP onto PvE players seems like a bad idea really for something that is ment to just be PvE.

I want to add that getting demoted a rank for failing/denying one of those targets three times seems abit too punishing.