The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Festive Decorations

(XBOX)Anima Infinatas

Greetings fellow tenno warlords, having read the update details for u18, and 18.1.3, I see no mention of Dojo festive decorations to adorn our Dojo's with this holiday,

Are we likely to receive decorations this year?

If so what date with ref; to last year did they 'appear' if anyone has any information it would be much appreciated.

It's not a waste if they already exist in the game (which they do) all they would need to do is reactivate them

well i dont know, i joined in august this year. i havent seen anyone show me, but it doesnt matter as i heard that we arent going to get christmas stuff this year, although i dont know whether thats truthful.

This is really dissapointing to me. On PS4, and I assume XBox as well,, we have ZERO holiday features out. No dojo decorations, no ship decorations, no holiday skin packs, no nothing. I know PC has at least sme of these things back from last year, because I have seen them, but consoles have nothing. I really try to support DE's decisions, because usually I can see where they are coming from, but I am REALLy tired of getting screwed when it comes to holiday themes and decorations. It's not like DE doesn't know when holidays are coming up, and could plan for them, because PC always gets something. While consoles are starting to get updates faster, and that is nice, it still feels like getting holiday things for consoles on any kind of regular basis is something they just couldn't be bothered with most times. That is upsetting to me, and clearly to others as well.

This is really dissapointing to me. On PS4, and I assume XBox as well,, we have ZERO holiday features out. No dojo decorations, no ship decorations, no holiday skin packs, no nothing. I know PC has at least sme of these things back from last year, because I have seen them, but consoles have nothing. I really try to support DE's decisions, because usually I can see where they are coming from, but I am REALLy tired of getting screwed when it comes to holiday themes and decorations. It's not like DE doesn't know when holidays are coming up, and could plan for them, because PC always gets something. While consoles are starting to get updates faster, and that is nice, it still feels like getting holiday things for consoles on any kind of regular basis is something they just couldn't be bothered with most times. That is upsetting to me, and clearly to others as well.

dont expect any this year, next year if we're LUCKY.

godamn you festive frost skin waifu kawaii-kun-chan, next time

Edited by (XB1)Fusion GRX