Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Would Be Even More Fun With Small Qol Tweaks :)

Sannidor

Such a fun frame!

Before power related suggestions I'd like to mention his helmet dangly bits.

They obstruct the view way too much, mostly when zooming and targeting..

Please calm them down or make them optional cosmetics in mustache section.

POWERS:

1 - too many things now can make existing fire trail disappear all at once. Not sure which ones are intended to do so, but this might be something to look into.

2 - returning animation could not disrupt gun fire. Teleporting in air often jams all actions - always being able to dive down with a slam attack would be nice.

3 - allow us re-cast this power to take it down. Even if this would consume a lot of energy, maybe make an augment with this feature. Calculating taking damage with 2 points left or using self-harm weapon are tedious methods of controlling otherwise great defensive power.

4 - my favorite power, and IMO most important change: impaling feels satisfying and has great cc potential, however auto de-casting is awful and almost game breaking for low duration builds.

Please reconsider having this animation only when manually de-casted!

It's a bit shame that impaled enemies don't squirm and wriggle but I preferred if they would take damage for the time when spiked - this would make duration builds more justified. Possible augment idea, but I'd love to have it built in the original power.

I also noticed third power leaves ring stuck to operator feet when using focus.

Nezha often recieves damage to active 3rd when left behind the flying caster.

It would be better if there was some other way to get his parts that didn't require a 24 hour wait period to get just ONE of his parts, if you even get it.

I feel for you but it's not the first case of time locked grind. Personally, I got Nezha helmet twice and I could trade it for plat or other parts.

Calculating market price, slot + potato I decided to just buy ready to go frame.

I also see how this dramatically slows down specific frame feedback. The more players have access to new frame the better.

I hope DE will stay alerted, last patch had small improvement for Nezha so I hope for more  :)