Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe App Not Connecting To Ps4 Accounts Last Few Days Plz Fix De

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Actually ur incorrect sir it was working fine on Friday & then update 18 arrived & now it's not working

so yes it does support consoles as we got it with update 18 but right now it appears the server is down on there right now.. Hopefully they can get it up tomorrow..

Well, I'm sorry to say this, but I believe the Nexus app still only works with PC accounts, XBL and PS4 still aren't supported.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframe_Nexus

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Actually ur incorrect sir it was working fine on Friday & then update 18 arrived & now it's not working

so yes it does support consoles as we got it with update 18 but right now it appears the server is down on there right now.. Hopefully they can get it up tomorrow..

Well it may have worked for you then, but it wasn't supposed to, as they're still ironing out the console details of the app. Which would be my guess as to why it's not working with U18, the update it's for.

Well it may have worked for you then, but it wasn't supposed to, as they're still ironing out the console details of the app. Which would be my guess as to why it's not working with U18, the update it's for.

on the last devstream steve said after 18 hits consoles the app will work. And that's when it started working for most people but it seams to be an issue with ps4 logins