The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Faction Annoys You The Most And Why?

(PSN)lsdelangel

Definitely Grineer. They basically have everything. They have a ton of cc (scorpions, shield lancers, commanders, bombards, napalms), they have units with absolutely crazy amounts of damage that can kill you in an instant (bombards, napalms, seekers, scorches), and to add to that they are ranged, can become pretty tanky and  they have a ton of slash procs that they constantly apply. Only thing they lack is energy sapping and ability blocking stuff, but aside from nullifiers that never bothered me too much.

Corpus don't really have a very strong thing aside from nullifiers and high-level techs, while the Infested are almost entirely melee-based and except for the ancients are almost all pretty squishy.

Edited by Zerathos_Dagon

Top hated units from each faction 'cause I hate them all.

Corpus - Sapping Osprey, my poor Kubrow just can't come along for the ride on anything level 50+ with these pests.

Grineer - Commander, for when there is three of these punks in the same room that take turns making you a 3-second pinata for the rest of the room to wail on.

Infested - Tar MOA, slow field goop on the floor and they STILL have that blasted occasional glitch where a direct hit insta-kills you. (I've been insta'd while in Valkyr Hysteria by these idiots...)

Corrupted - Corrupted Bombard, rapid-fire homing missiles from a room away that love turning corners and have a blast radius at high levels that is out of this world and ignores any cover.

Sentient - Conculyst, stupidly rare... has an invuln period in the spin move, oh and a drop table that has successfully taunted over 90% of the playerbase. (I have my stance mod though, moon mission with two friends first day of patch... glad I did *not* sell that thing now that we know how stupidly rare it is.)

Assassins.

The addition of syndicate assassin squads just shows how silly and random this system has become.

"Lights flicker...yes...yes...grineer mission...alright..now am I goi-DAMNNIT red shade...looks like syndicates just gonna ignore them."

I'd much rather just preform a seance to summon them or do a long checklist of random things within one mission like get a certain amount of headshots or mutilate certain body parts or even just like the juggernaut murder within quick succession certain enemies or enemy types..

All factions are interesting, so it's not like I hate one.

However, I do have favorites and at the moment, it's: 

1. Corpus

2. Infested

3. Grineer

4. Corrupted

5. Sentients - so far I like them, but not enough content to put them above the others.

Due to the armor, Grineer and some Corrupted units become simple bullet sponges after lvl 80.

Corpus (and Infested), on the other hand, have more going on for them. There is certain synergy that makes them interesting.

Grineer - Commander, for when there is three of these punks in the same room that take turns making you a 3-second pinata for the rest of the room to wail on.

What about sortie level Ballistas? They one shot you the split-second they see you

What about sortie level Ballistas? They one shot you the split-second they see you

They miss. Like a lot... I tend to be doing bullet jump slides off floors, walls, and occasionally the ceiling. They don't auto-lock onto you in a split second and force you to stand still for a few seconds like the Commanders.

They miss. Like a lot... I tend to be doing bullet jump slides off floors, walls, and occasionally the ceiling. They don't auto-lock onto you in a split second and force you to stand still for a few seconds like the Commanders.

I've had some strange cases with them, like being shot in mid air when I just barely saw their heads.

And you can't bullet jump for ever, at some point you will be standing still either shooting or casting, and then that's when they get you.

But they aren't as annoying as any Grineer that can stagger you, that's for sure.

Corpus.

-Nullifiers/Modulars aren't particularly interesting and negatively impact all the "tenno are amazing and have sacred power" stuff we're fed. I mean, Corpus tech > Orokin tech, really? And if they dug it up from Orokin ruins, how did we kill the Orokin in the first place?

-Sapping ospreys are too much at high levels. I know they're for area denial and you can destroy the bombs by shooting them, but it's still a bit much.

-Can't stealth attack moas or ospreys