Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Faction Annoys You The Most And Why?

(PSN)lsdelangel

So Tenno, which faction do you find to be the most obnoxious to fight with and what annoys you about you about them?

For me, I'd have to say that the Corpus is by far the most annoying since their attacks just seem to be too spammy (those pesky elite crewmen and sapping ospreys) and they ALWAYS seem to activate the alarms instantly, especially on Jupiter. The sortie I just did which was a corpus interception was filled with so much osprey death fields and nullies as well, and I ended up getting Lincoln'd by an elite that snuck up behind me and just shot his laser for a split-second into my skull.

Corpus... Too much going on. Too many nullifers, snipers, railgun, random things being dropped from osprey, crazy moa... just every unit type you can think of crowding you, and throwing you around, and breaking down whatever defense you have.

Grineer hands down. All the Grineer want is kill kill kill, no progression at all. They are dull and one dimensional. The designs of their equipment is ugly (which would be fine if they were utilitarian in design, but they are not). Everything about them is ugly.

The Corpus at least respect the technology of the Orokin tech they seek to harvest. Corpus designs may look uncomfortable and boring but at least they are utilitarian.

EDIT: It seems everyone is talking about factors that actual impact gameplay. Knowing this, I'd still have to say Grineer are more annoying. Grineer armor scales endlessly, becoming more resistant (and presumably more heavy and thick) without impeding movement of their units and such. The only ways they kill you are: "death by slash/fire procs" and knocking you on your &#! with a rocket and either following up half a second later with another rocket from the same enemy over and over again or following up with a barrage from 5 heavy gunners who magically spawned around the corner. The Corpus may use unconventional, support, and debuff technology that may seem unfair, but that is all they have, they are made of glass otherwise. You can kill them by flicking them once you easily dispatch their technological crutches. As for Infested, yes they are annoying, but predictable; keep moving and prioritize your targets and you'll do fine.

Honestly, the only faction more annoying than the Grineer are the Sentients who kill you with consecutive unblockable, radial, line of sight pulses of light.

Edited by Insizer

I hate every single faction and here's why.

Corpus - Nullifiers... Ospreys... Shockwave MOAs that never let you get up...

Grineer - Napalms, just Napalms...

Infested - Ancients lots and lots of Ancients.

That's why I hate Corrupted the most. Luckily they don't have Corrupted Napalms. Can you imagine that? Ancients, Napalms, and Nullifiers working together?!

I hate every single faction and here's why.

Corpus - Nullifiers... Ospreys... Shockwave MOAs that never let you get up...

Grineer - Napalms, just Napalms...

Infested - Ancients lots and lots of Ancients.

That's why I hate Corrupted the most. Luckily they don't have Corrupted Napalms. Can you imagine that? Ancients, Napalms, and Nullifiers working together?!

You forgot the bombards

Corpus, always hated them. Moas especially, they dont stop shooting for a second.

Oh and Tech units, i wonder whos great idea it was to have their damage on the same level as sniper units.

And that coupled with their fire rate...

Edited by Misgenesis